Im beginning to lose faith in the player base

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windriker View Post
Whats Even worse is the people who play this game to actually enjoy it and not be a troll...the people who dont get to play all day and want to actually enjoy this game when they do get a chance get royally F8888ed in the bleep because the kids out on summer vacation that happened to watch dreamhack and the other tournaments and saw what clg eu, TSM, dignitas etc they all did the same thing excactly the same thing...there was no variation at all while it was fun to watch and yeah its exciting it then transfers over into the ranked que's and then you get the kid whos never felt a pair of pardon my language but **** telling you "NO YOU CANT PLAY THAT CHAMPION CUZ HOTSHOT OR SNOOPEH DONT PLAY THEM ARGRGRGRGRGRGRGR" its disapointing to say the least

Dude for real? Don't be hatin on lil kids I am 13 probably have alot more coordination than you do, probably make better choices than you in the game, like I can tell what "path" to run to make it to my location fastest how to poisiton my self better. How to unposition my self to repoistion myself. OKay all the kids on LoL are not fat. Most of us are probably the skinnest of the whole community. Only reason I put that last sentence was so you did not rage at a kid behind a pc calling me fat. or no life or that my mom blew you last night.

Downvote me cause I am a kid, nice, nice.

DarkBlackLight

07-19-2012

It is unfortunate, but i know im still trying to learn new characters and seem to not know when to stop chasing and when to continue farming. As a player i find that there are too many people calling others noobs... in NORMAL. I mean im thinking: duh. im only lvl 24 and still learning the mechanics behind my favorite characters (currently Jayce and Brand). i dont have the proper runes yet but i can still chalk up some wins. but really, people? if you wanted to win so badly you shouldnt play with random people at all: that is what friends are for right? Unless they dont have any because of how much of jerks they seem to be. So i know people can mess up. If i know which enemies have which items i can advise the person who isnt doing so well on what item to get, or how to counter the ganks, or when to properly use the ult. being angry about it isnt gonna solve nothing. it will just make everyone mad and lose even more focus.

Fyerce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Oh trolls always so fun to troll them, or simply ignore them, my name gives me off as a troll so doesn't really help when I'm actually in a game but the amount of trolls in the community and the lack of sportsmanship in the game is just ridiculous. Take Draft Pick for example, get into a game.. see what the team wants.. see a lane I want to play isn't called so I simply call it, but oh wait the person banning calls it right after me and apparently he gets the lane because he is well,
1. the one banning and
2. the first pick.

Windriker

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Dude for real? Don't be hatin on lil kids I am 13 probably have alot more coordination than you do, probably make better choices than you in the game, like I can tell what "path" to run to make it to my location fastest how to poisiton my self better. How to unposition my self to repoistion myself. OKay all the kids on LoL are not fat. Most of us are probably the skinnest of the whole community. Only reason I put that last sentence was so you did not rage at a kid behind a pc calling me fat. or no life or that my mom blew you last night.

Downvote me cause I am a kid, nice, nice.
Are you for real? first of all man add me to your friends list ill 1v1 you anytime i can do everything you just said if not better faster quicker and with more grace AND sportsmanship, what you failed to realise is that the community is sicken with the lack of sportsmanship and ettiquite little kid learn something before you talk, i dont yell at people when they suck in games, you know what i do i say shrug it off get back to your lane and ****ing GET BACK TO THE FIGHT not cry like a little kid and curl up into the fetal position, heres a quote for you

"champion died 6 times its over see you at spawn" i cant tell you how many times people die twice and ****ing go surrender at 20...it reminds me of a little prissy rich kid that his mom buys him all the **** he wants and needs to get his ****ing ass kicked 9 times over, so you little kid before you come at me like someone who is superior why dont you think about what i said, im not picking on little kids im saying that the little kids need to respect people and not act like johnny only child who gets everything he wants, and gives up when they die one time

TKiBalgore

07-20-2012

Mad because bad. Wouldn't be in "elo hell" if you were good. Just sayen, maybe you're trolling those trying to rank up. Don't hate the playa, hate the game!