Im beginning to lose faith in the player base

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegrotat

07-16-2012

I completely agree. We just had a Yi start cussing us out, simply for suggesting he stop trying to 1v5 the entire team...

This sort of thing always seems to happen now. For every good person I see, I tend to see 10 people behind him that are cocky, self centered, and can't stand not to be the center of attention.

Lajinn5

07-16-2012

solution to trolls=fire

TL;DR- we need fire, lots and lots of fire

NME Potato Zero

07-16-2012

Pro Tip: Mute/Ignore

Windriker

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0jectseph View Post
Agree (beware a bit of a wall incoming, but it has its merit)

Far out if you even CHECK the match history of these "pro's" you will see a pretty average score and a bunch of losses just like anyone else.

They are "pro's" because they work out a good team composition with 4 other people and set a specific strategy tailored to their gamestyle....
..which most people cannot be fked to do.
That is why they are "pro's".

But it does not mean we need to conform to what THEY think is good, because lets face it..the simple fact the meta changes every few months pretty much tells you that NO meta is perfect and can be beaten.

Its like rock,paper,scissors.
Rock meta is in play until someone comes up with the Paper meta, then when someone comes up with the scissors meta, a few months later the rock meta will roll around again.

Too many brainless fkin sheep in this community who idolize these "pro's" and worship the ground they walk on.
And it's ridiculous!

Cant even get test out a new strat in a NORMAL UNRANKED game without some w4nker calling you a noob?!?!<---well genius, if AI is too easy, where else do you test new gameplans out?!?!

And you know what really p1sses me off?? For your comment, you received -2 votes.
Why? for stating the truth?
How many times have I made a legitimate post that tried to so much as give a potentially good idea...and all you are met with is conformist fanatics who dont like you challenging the status quo and will downvote the HELL out of your thread...and lets face it, once someone sees that....they will discredit your post and more sheep will come along and click downvote...
THEN, conversely, when a forum admin "RED" comes along and posts something completely bs and arbitrary, everyone SUCKS their ass and gives them upvotes because somehow that makes them ..."cool"?....How the FCK are they supposed to learn if they are even doing their consultancy job correctly if all the fanatical w4nkers do is praise every wrong move they make?!?!?!

Again, it goes directly to the OP's point.
This community is a fking joke. Filled with brainless trolls who's only thought process consist of:
"hotshotGG did this....I DO THAT NOW!!!!!"

Am very sick of this game and the so called "community".
Guess thats why I never play it anymore and just play TERA.<---at least there you can ACTUALLY kill people by using some level of skill.
Whats Even worse is the people who play this game to actually enjoy it and not be a troll...the people who dont get to play all day and want to actually enjoy this game when they do get a chance get royally F8888ed in the bleep because the kids out on summer vacation that happened to watch dreamhack and the other tournaments and saw what clg eu, TSM, dignitas etc they all did the same thing excactly the same thing...there was no variation at all while it was fun to watch and yeah its exciting it then transfers over into the ranked que's and then you get the kid whos never felt a pair of pardon my language but **** telling you "NO YOU CANT PLAY THAT CHAMPION CUZ HOTSHOT OR SNOOPEH DONT PLAY THEM ARGRGRGRGRGRGRGR" its disapointing to say the least

Zeroo Legacy

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windriker View Post
Whats disgusting is that everyone seems to have conformed to this "meta" idea when in reality the majority of solo ranked que people are not professionals....and for whatever reason this "meta" has transferred itself into normal games where your expected to conform to this so called team selection meta. its saddening normal games are for people to try out champions and pvp without the ranked over their head and then when you do get into ranked games people are like OMG WE NEED TO PLAY LIKE THE PRO's BECAUSE WE SAW THEM OWN ON TV REAREALTKGHJRGKTRWKEH.....is that really what this game is come down too? are the rules

1.you must play by the meta set by the pro's
2.apperantly if you die once in a ranked game your a "noob"
3.if your new to ranked and die a few times your clearly a noob and should never play ranked again

i dont think so i actually only play normal games because the few times i tried to play ranked i did not have the champion that my team was forcing me into playing that i was not comfortable playing in the first place, and now i know you might say well dont play ranked then....well who's to say who decides what so called "meta" people have to conform too when i made my account there was no eula or terms of aggrement saying "if you play ranked top is solo ap mid support ad carry bot and a jungler" if you can point out to me where it says that ill never say another word but it disgusts me that people cant even play this game with the champions they feel comfortable with, i know that team makeups are important and people should not do things like choose 5 ad's carrys against a solid team...of course not its common sense not to do things like that, but seriously this whole meta thing is just ridiculious let the pro's be pro's and the community be the community how many of you ranked players out there make money playing this game? err idk just the fameous teams......further more its downright hilarious how people are like "omg your ****ign terrible" when its your first ranked game you do better than them and they say never play ranked again but wait my starting elo is susposablyt he same as you? lol. meta nah, more like

I agree I've noticed that alot of people in the normal blind pick are very...particular, about how you should play atleast. Although there are times when I facepalm at some of these people. For example.. chasing a tanky garen and letting the squishy FIDDLESTICKS run behind you unchecked... I won't yell and call them a "noob: but I believe in constructive criticism.

ridlaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windriker View Post
Whats disgusting is that everyone seems to have conformed to this "meta" idea when in reality the majority of solo ranked que people are not professionals....and for whatever reason this "meta" has transferred itself into normal games where your expected to conform to this so called team selection meta. its saddening normal games are for people to try out champions and pvp without the ranked over their head and then when you do get into ranked games people are like OMG WE NEED TO PLAY LIKE THE PRO's BECAUSE WE SAW THEM OWN ON TV REAREALTKGHJRGKTRWKEH.....is that really what this game is come down too? are the rules

1.you must play by the meta set by the pro's
2.apperantly if you die once in a ranked game your a "noob"
3.if your new to ranked and die a few times your clearly a noob and should never play ranked again

i dont think so i actually only play normal games because the few times i tried to play ranked i did not have the champion that my team was forcing me into playing that i was not comfortable playing in the first place, and now i know you might say well dont play ranked then....well who's to say who decides what so called "meta" people have to conform too when i made my account there was no eula or terms of aggrement saying "if you play ranked top is solo ap mid support ad carry bot and a jungler" if you can point out to me where it says that ill never say another word but it disgusts me that people cant even play this game with the champions they feel comfortable with, i know that team makeups are important and people should not do things like choose 5 ad's carrys against a solid team...of course not its common sense not to do things like that, but seriously this whole meta thing is just ridiculious let the pro's be pro's and the community be the community how many of you ranked players out there make money playing this game? err idk just the fameous teams......further more its downright hilarious how people are like "omg your ****ign terrible" when its your first ranked game you do better than them and they say never play ranked again but wait my starting elo is susposablyt he same as you? lol. meta nah, more like
Totally agree... I love how I can join a PVP Blind Pick game and two others will rush to pick an AD or AP Carry, then proceed to lock-in. Then they proceed to tell me that I can't pick the AP that I wanted to play (and am most skilled with) because "We already have an AP"; Then they tell me to play a Tank. So, (being mad, and considering team composition) I don't see a problem with having two AP on one team, so I select who I wanted to play anyway and lock also (remember that 2 people are already locked). Then as soon as I lock, the whole team blows up at me and starts yelling because I locked-in.

Moral of the story (according to them) "pick whoever you want first and lock fast, because it's OK if you're the first to do it, then force others to play who you want them to play."

Not very good Moral if you ask me. Everyone seems to think they are entitled to a WIN every time, when the game is there to have FUN (winning is a bye product which makes it more exciting).

Windriker

07-18-2012

bump

Windriker

07-19-2012

bump

Exotic3s

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMedz View Post
I think if you are not having fun with the game, it is probably a good idea to take a break and do something else, at least for a while.

Forcing yourself to do something that you are not enjoying is like having a second job that does not pay.

When you are missing LoL again, everything will still be here.

I am having the same problem as the threadstarter

(I think I need anger management)

So I get very frustrated when people feed but I keep it to myself

But anyways... Riot got me addicted can't stop playing even when its boring...
Now I am 13, so I don't say ****. But when people talk **** on me for sucking it makes me mad cause they should try helping like I do when people suck instead of raging on me.

Windriker

07-19-2012

I agree the attitude of people is like if you dont get 10 kills off that get go your a noob and instead of encouragement people are met with sarcasm and insults sportsmanships i too far and rare in this game sadly