Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You wanna know why Blizzard and every company is so cold and uncaring?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Momento Morì

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
We're gonna do Darius changes, we're just working on them. Make him less infurating and more team-friendly.

So you get an IOU - no sense it doing it fast but 1/2-way.

How about making him viable in the process?

Tutskii

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
We're gonna do Darius changes, we're just working on them. Make him less infurating and more team-friendly.

Darius is actually pretty balanced.

Are you gonna give in to forum QQ and neuter a champ that is so easily countered/kited and has no late game?

Makes me a bit sad.

javiwey

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:

what hapened to "he is fine"

also on topic: id rather have a cold company than a bunch of hipocrits.

Skwid1g

08-03-2012

Quote:
Alphamech:
Okay, if you think that blizzard as a company has more players right now then LoL does, then you are sorely mistaken.

LoL is the most played game in the world by a large margin.

Blizzard has wc3, sc2, bw, WoW, d3... should I keep going?

I can almost guarantee that Blizzard has FAR more players than Riot does. Not on a single game, but definitely overall. WoW alone has more than 10M subs still, which means 10 million people ACTIVELY PAYING A MONTHLY FEE for the game.

Quote:
Tutskii:

Are you gonna give in to forum QQ and neuter a champ that is so easily countered/kited and has no late game?

Makes me a bit sad.

...? He just said "make him more team friendly," which means either a rework or moving the power around in his kit, not nerfs.

Chap Lipman

08-03-2012

+1 bump for truth/justice

pearacus

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:

<3 THANK YOU. I shall sell my black cleaver that I was going to use to shred your chainmail

TheEnygma

08-03-2012

Quote:
Tutskii:

Makes me a bit sad.

A character that can build all tank and still do a bunch of damage is nowhere near balanced. Playing as Darius pretty much promotes "I'm gonna be an *** hole" behavior. I mean, how can people NOT want to press that R? And playing with one on your team breeds frustration because you know he's going to want to R everybody.

Tutskii

08-03-2012

Quote:
TheEnygma:
A character that can build all tank and still do a bunch of damage is nowhere near balanced. Playing as Darius pretty much promotes "I'm gonna be an *** hole" behavior. I mean, how can people NOT want to press that R? And playing with one on your team breeds frustration because you know he's going to want to R everybody.

This is more of an urban legend than reality. Darius doesn't have a much higer KDA than any other top (someone made a thread on it), nor do I find Darius players more abrasive than say "mid yi, AP" ones.

Darius is flashy and when you get a jerk darius you really notice it, but I bet you dont notices that he explodes and literaly does nothing late game regardless of feed, or when there is a riven or anyone with range top shutting him down.

By the way, Cho Gath, Irelia, and a bunch of others exist that build tanky, do a lot more damage, and actually have a late game. Not theoretical "If I hit 5 times in a team fight I do so much damage", lategames, but actual late games.

Also, Ryze.

Darius can't get away with just a triforce for damage, and he has less mobility, or cc than any of those, or a bunch of others.

GotPinks

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:

Are you serious. He's not even OP but just pubstompy at best. I guess these changes will make him the new Xin?

Balloon Park

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:

You mean you're not going to run him into the ground like you did to eve a year ago?