You wanna know why Blizzard and every company is so cold and uncaring?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScreamPaste

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We're gonna do Darius changes, we're just working on them. Make him less infurating and more team-friendly.

So you get an IOU - no sense it doing it fast but 1/2-way.
Fixing Darius?
...<3
<3...<3

Stonewall008

08-04-2012

Quote:
Clearly, that's exactly what I said

Changes, not nerfs. Not buffs, both. Please stop carrying things to a ridiculous extreme and then assigning intent. THAT is hard to use!
Can we get an idea of this? It would truly be a shame that the people who are too lazy to actually counter pick a champion get their way.

Jungle Darius is one of the most fun champions I've been able to play in awhile and if the changes are enough to hurt his jungle then that will be depressing.

Heartless Zelos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:

Changes, not nerfs. Not buffs, both. Please stop carrying things to a ridiculous extreme and then assigning intent. THAT is hard to use!
Morello, my only question is, is his ult becoming useless? I kind of think of his ult as Tryn's ult. It's kind of flawed, but it makes him who he is. If you remove his "Refresh" after a kill, which is already pretty annoying to time in a team fight, you'll make him completely worthless. His entire design is to dish out damage while being tanky. If you remove his ult's refresh, he'll turn into a duelist, and have no team fight presence aside from smashing the carry in the face.

CrazyAzn26

08-04-2012

Blizzard is uncaring? I've played WoW for the longest time and although I don't play it much anymore, they treated their players far better than Riot ever has.

Let's use a recent issue on Riot's end shall we. The server issues that happened not once, but twice within a week of each other last month. They gave everyone a 10-win IP boost for the first set of issues. When it happened again they didn't give out anything, the problems were more severe and a select few people who happened to 'temporarily' lose some content were awarded with an overly ambitious compensation of 1000 RP.

While it always happened rarely because Blizzard was usually on top of their issues, a few times I have received entire free months of game time due to a day or two of the servers being down. $15 for 10+ million players compared to Riot's stinginess.

That is all.

Whisla

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabaeris View Post
I don't know OP.

On one hand Diablo III was garbage, but on the other blizzard gave me a full refund of the game a couple weeks after I made my decision not to play anymore.
wait... What?! where was i for this?

DeathScribe

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunOfABeach View Post
please, what is GD`?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathScribe View Post
sum'on pls
General Discussion (forum).

I was like: GD? is it a company that I should know.
GD sounds like the name of an evil drug (zombies and stuff).

Whisla

08-04-2012

Quote:
We're gonna do Darius changes, we're just working on them. Make him less infurating and more team-friendly.

So you get an IOU - no sense it doing it fast but 1/2-way.
Morello my only concern with this is are u going to kill how he feels. lets be honest hes a plast to play, and wiht more people learning how to play with and against him hes just not as seen. I think his only problem right now is how easily he snowballs. I really like the idea of a melle adc and he fits that bill. His W is a great steriod and hes just fun to go into a game with.

With eve I felt she lost what made her fun with her rework although she gained a new way to be fun so all im asking is just dont break him please

ßèâr

08-04-2012

rable rable

Hekatonkhieres

08-04-2012

Quote:

You have exactly said that you're giving into forum QQ because you're changing a champion soley based on forum QQ.

Teemo Support GG

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekatonkhieres View Post
You have exactly said that you're giving into forum QQ because you're changing a champion soley based on forum QQ.
Where do you get this impression that just because the forum complains on a daily basis about a champion being frustrating, and multiple rioters sympathize that hes frustrating, and in majority of games with darius in it people express frustration at him being present

is "giving in"?

like cmon now