You wanna know why Blizzard and every company is so cold and uncaring?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Clearly, that's exactly what I said

Changes, not nerfs. Not buffs, both. Please stop carrying things to a ridiculous extreme and then assigning intent. THAT is hard to use!
You're crazy. Rock is clearly OP and in need of serious nerfs. Paper is weak like pre rework eve tier weak. She needs buffs. How long do you intend on letting them rot like this so you can make money off of Rock, Riot?

Morello

Lead Designer

08-03-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
You're crazy. Rock is clearly OP and in need of serious nerfs. Paper is weak like pre rework eve tier weak. She needs buffs. How long do you intend on letting them rot like this so you can make money off of Rock, Riot?
This always gives me a smile

Rasputen

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigo Getsuga View Post
The cold and uncaring Blizzard corporation.

one sec later....

OMG ITS WOW; AWESOME!!!

Like Lenny said about duff beer.
Except that wow sucks now and hasn't been awesome for a long time.

By the way. Diablo 3,best joke ever.

CommandShockwave

08-03-2012

Quote:
Good thing I wear chainmail boxers.

Morello es #1 tank. Hue.
I can honestly see Blizzard creating an item in WoW, a fist weapon called "M's Chainmail Boxers".

This quote just has the best easter-egg opportunity.

HUSoldier100

08-03-2012

bump

CaristinnQT

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputen View Post
Except that wow sucks now and hasn't been awesome for a long time.

By the way. Diablo 3,best joke ever.
But Panda people are totally a serious race! Guys? Guys, where are you going? Don't leave for Guild Wars 2! WE'RE RELEVANT! q_q

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

darius is the only thing standing between me and enjoying lol

Thornmaelstrom

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
I read this reading "Malphite" and "Amumu", then I saw "she".
Only now it makes sense...

Gurei Fullbuster

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Bodacious View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That's a good one.
Idk whether this has been pointed at yet or not, but @people making fun of the guy who said Nintendo treats their customers with respect, listen to this. Several months ago, when they released the Nintendo 3DS, they expected a lot more sales out of it than they got. When they figured out why (no good games out for it yet), they acknowledged it and publicly apologized. Now they had to make a choice--we need to cut costs somewhere, but where do we cut them?

They agreed to cut the salaries and that year's bonuses of their CEOs. Do you have any idea how few companies exist that would even consider this course of action ever? 99% of companies, when they need to cut costs, lay people off/cut pay of lower level employees/reduce quality of service. Nintendo chose not to do any of this, and instead to cut the pay of their precious CEOs (and if I understood correctly, it was the CEOs themselves making this decision). If that's not upstanding, I don't know what is...

WelcomeToTarget

08-03-2012

Quote:
This always gives me a smile
Scissors being countered by rock is not a justifiable answer! Needs nerfs right meow!