Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

07-28-2012

Dear Ahri, Do you ever look back wishing you were just a fox?

Midnight Firefox

07-28-2012

As humans like to commonly say, the grass is always greener on the other side. While insome sense being an animal is easier, the fact is if I return to it, if it's possible, I will in fact regret it. And this mixed form is better than that of a mere fox. It's better I exist like this and more so for me to become human.

- Ahri

Lunari Starfox

08-05-2012

Ahri, could you tell me what my soul tastes like without actually taking it away from me ? I'm just curious to see. And don't look at me like that ... Brrr.

-Isidore.

Midnight Firefox

08-05-2012

Would you be able to tell me how a meal you've never tasted before tastes like?

It's the same. I don't have the answer.~

Heil Teemo

08-07-2012

Ahri,

I will be away for a few days. If you know anything about me, you can probably guess why.

I will be staying with Leona. I'd love for you to visit me but... be careful.

Love, Evelynn

Midnight Firefox

08-07-2012

I.. Don't know actually.

Ill be sure to visit. Take care.~

GamersEye

08-11-2012

((Finally, after like a week of broken reading, finished the entire goddam thing, with only minor skipping of some of the roleplaying in the 240's. ))
Ahri

I have a question for you.
Where did you get your name? I have asked a similar question of Zyra and have yet to receive an answer. Was the name something from your past, or something some random dude you seduced named you?

With all due respect,
Gamer

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

Ahri.. Is an Ionian (Shut up >.>; ) word describe word for Elegance. And I am elegant.An elegant predator.

GamersEye

08-11-2012

Ahri,
I have another question or you.
As a fox, did you and your fellows consider yourselves "sentient" as humans would describe it?

With all due respect,
Gamer

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

Your question is an Intresting one, Summoner.

To explain this question I've to dispell a common myth regarding animals. Most animals have a degree of sentience; they can understand, responded, obey, command and all that sort of stuff, however naturally it's not to the human extent.

So in some sense as a group foxes know that they fall within a more intelligent group of predator. And within that group I as an individual always desired more than the limited life of a fox. Imagine a life of eating, sleeping, breeding. There's no fun. No festivals. No poetry. No dressing up. Nothing. Hence my persuit of humanity. Having said that, this form I hold is more powerful than that of a fox and a human. So chasing humanity now becomes redundant.

- Ahri.