Ask the Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

07-25-2012

Watch your words, Yordle. Your sweet fireman won't be able to protect you from your own foolishness.~

Good question, Radiant Dawn.~

I would suggest asking the 'Other Ahri's. I disagree with becoming Human.~

And Mundo, important question. Who's going to pull the leash of a soul snatching fox-seductress~?

AskMadmanMundo

07-25-2012

Taric.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Watch your words, Yordle. Your sweet fireman won't be able to protect you from your own foolishness.~
For someone who has claimed inability to love, you seem perfectly capable, or so you've claimed.

Or was I right, and you're simply waiting to eat my companion, only after toying with his heart?

Midnight Firefox

07-25-2012

You just be confused between myself and Somone you know like the back of your hand. As for your companion, he, unlike your arrogant and ignorant self, does know me well enough..

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantDeityAhri View Post
Do you mean me love?
Huh. There are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri View Post
Hmm? Oh. Them.

Ahri counts to twenty-seven slowly, comparing her tails to the other foxes. She wasn't very good at math with the newly gained conscience...

Haha, they are nothing Ren--

Actually, they are clones representing my past stupidness and I don't know where they come from... Just ignore them like they never existed, okay?

Umm.. I'd love to go with you to that restaurant but... well... you know... killing humans isn't quite my pleasure. However, we could always go to that cute place you mentioned to hunt some delicious yordles, of course! After that we can cuddle. When don't we anyway, mmm?
Past stupidness? What sorta... Well, alright. If you say so.

We're on for the yordles, though? Great!

And then, you know, the cuddling...

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-25-2012

Quote:
You just be confused between myself and Somone you know like the back of your hand. As for your companion, he, unlike your arrogant and ignorant self, does know me well enough..
Hmm. I seem to remember you telling me how love was a foreign emotion to you in the same breath you threatened my life.

Funny thing, however, I've been told you've claimed the complete opposite by someone else.

Imprinting is a hassle, isn't it?

Free him. I don't care what trouble you have to go through to do so.

Midnight Firefox

07-26-2012

Love is a foreign thing for me. But it's something I tried to learn through your friend. And there was an incetitve if he could teach me - naturally I would love him as a result. Then you came without your load of bullcrap and interfered with your worthless 'Commentary'.

I didn't bind him to myself in anyway. And he's free. He's found someone better for himself. I'm happy for him.

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-26-2012

Quote:
Love is a foreign thing for me. But it's something I tried to learn through your friend. And there was an incetitve if he could teach me - naturally I would love him as a result. Then you came without your load of bullcrap and interfered with your worthless 'Commentary'.

I didn't bind him to myself in anyway. And he's free. He's found someone better for himself. I'm happy for him.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, there are eyes watching your every move. You were fairly warned before you started this about harming my companions.

I suggest you keep the thought close at hand.

Midnight Firefox

07-26-2012

Sorry for your friend getting an obsession towards me. More so for leaving him when my 'Other self' threatened me when I decided not to take his essence.

I used to find it amusing, but now I find it pathetic as to how little you know, or listen. Watch me all you like.

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-26-2012

There are two sides to every story, Shadowfox.

One side I'm more than happy to believe. The other?

It reassures something in myself. A hunger, lets call it.