Ask the Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

"I'm afraid I do not."

Uxaris looked puzzled, and scratched behind one of his over-sized ears.

Eris the reborn

07-08-2012

~She smiles~

"I guess you never did learn her real name. Reiora is Sejuani. The one that isn't my mother."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

"I... She... I'm sorry. What? Please explain in a little more detail Eris."

Uxaris grinned, feeling uncharacteristically playful.

"Otherwise I might tickle it out of you."

Eris the reborn

07-08-2012

"Well you see... it turns out miss Reiora just appeared to be Sejuani. I don't know why she looks the way she does now, but it didn't changed how the lord felt about her. She even... stabbed him remember?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-09-2012

Uxaris shook his head.

"I had things to attend to, it must've happened after I left. So she is not the Sejuani I served. Hmm. I had thought her mannerisms slightly... Off."

Eris the reborn

07-09-2012

"What do you mean I though you were with her most of the time? so wouldn't you have still served her?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-09-2012

"I couldn't serve her as I wished to. My duties at the institute were simply overbearing. She understood."

Eris the reborn

07-09-2012

"I see... Well maybe you can be talk her into being open with her feelings for Lord Kurogano."

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-09-2012

Uxaris patted his small nose with a single finger.

"Oh. Don't you worry about that. She is being open. I assume you haven't seen them being close when anyone is around? She is likely nervous, or simply wishes her relationship private. Either way, I can smell her on him."

Eris the reborn

07-09-2012

"You can? I guess that could be from when he carried her here. She was wounded. I've never seen them ever be close except for that one time."