Karnstein, the Revenant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shalebridge

06-27-2012

(I have no idea what I'm doing. Any feedback on balance, lore and skin ideas is appreciated, and will be taken on board. Please comment, I'd rather not let this die.)

Karnstein, The Revenant
Role: Melee, Assassin

Stats:
Health: 435 [+85]
Health Regen: 7.0 [+0.65]
Mana: 220 [+33]
Mana Regen: 6.5 [+0.5]
Armour: 16.5 [+4]
Magic Resist: 30 [+1.25]
Damage: 56.75 [+4.2]
Attack Speed: 0.691 [+3.25%]
Movement Speed: 330
Range: 125

Lore:
Long ago, Eliane Karnstein served in Demacia's military. Her fervent desire to "educate" the surrounding areas saw her becoming feared and respected among her peers, but her frequent killing of innocents prevented her from being promoted and constantly in danger of exile.
Her last skirmish found her in a tiny village, breaking into homes in search of "enemies of Demacia", when she was confronted by a witch. Enraged by her unrepentant slaughter, the witch cursed Karnstein to "walk the earth forever, hearing the howls of your victims with every step".
Terrified, Karnstein fled, and was assumed dead by her allies. For centuries, she travelled Runeterra, slowly going mad listening to the screams of the dead loud in her ears. Upon her recent return to Valoran, she joined the League of Legends in hope of finally silencing her mind.

Description:
Clothes: Wears a long, ragged coat with a hood as well as a bandana to hide her face (If necessary). Also wears a plain shirt, dark pants, black boots, all in decent condition.
Appearance: Medium length black hair with a white streak, Pale grey skin, pointed ears, glowing golden eyes with dark shadows underneath. Noticeable fangs and claws.

Skin Ideas:
[TBA]

Quotes:
Since Karnstein has had dead people screaming in her ear for God knows how long, she's not entirely sane. This is reflected in her slightly unhinged, anxious sounding voice.
[Selection] "Can you hear them too?"
[Attacking]
"Let's make this quick."
"End them."
"This will be painless."
[On Ult]
"Do you hear them?!"
"I'm so sorry!"
"Murderer!"
[Moving]
"Yes, yes, I'm going."
"Oh, sorry, wasn't listening."
"Moving."
"Understood, Summoner."
[Joke] "Knock knock. Who's there? [looks up at summoner] No-one. You have no friends."
[Taunt] "WHAT? WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SPEAK UP!"
[Dance] The Charleston http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIQ23ZQ84Mg (0:30 to 0:40)
[Idle Animation] Converts empty hand into smoke and back, adjusts coat, examines sword.
[Death Animation] Drops her sword, covers her ears, and disappears in a cloud of black smoke.

Recommended Items:
Doran's Blade, Berserker's Greaves, Zeal, The Bloodthirster, Randuin's Omen, Infinity Edge

Skills:
Attachment 496651
Innate [Hysteria]: Karnstein gains 1 attack damage for every 10% of her health missing.

Attachment 496652
Q[Aggravated Slash]: Karnstein lashes out with her sword, dealing [25/45/60/75/100] damage to any enemies in front of her. Every time this ability hits an enemy, Karnstein gains [10/15/20/15/30]% attack speed for 2 seconds.
[Cost: 20/25/30/35/40 Mana
Cooldown: 6.75/5.5/4/3/2.5 seconds]

Attachment 496653
W[Mania]: For the next 5 seconds, Karnstein gains [5/10/20/35/50] armor, as well as [5/15/20/30/45%] Spell vamp and Life steal. Karnstein will occasionally laugh when this ability is activated.
[Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 mana
Cooldown: 15 / 13 / 11 / 10 / 8 seconds]

Attachment 496654
E [Escapist]: Karnstein converts herself into smoke and dashes where directed. The first enemy champion she passes through is stunned for a short period of time, and any enemies passed through take [65/95/105/155/190] magic damage.
[Cost: 75/80/90/95/100 Mana
Cooldown: 18/17/15/13/10 seconds]

Attachment 496655
R [Ethereal Punishment]: Karnstein summons the souls of the dead to attack an enemy champion, dealing [275/350/525] damage. If the champion is on a killing spree, 90 bonus magic damage is dealt for each rank (Rampage, Unstoppable etc.), maxing at 450.
[Cost: 90/100/115 Mana
Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds]

Fautor

07-10-2012

This is actually a really great idea for a Champion

Shalebridge

07-26-2012

Bump