Can't win with one fail, why ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dBright

06-27-2012

This game is ridiculously teammate dependant. I mean yeah I get that this is a team game it's cool but why Riot made it as if one team mate fail he sinks the whole team with him. Why can't a Fed champ carry the whole team.

Recently I've been playing a lot of games and losing most of them even though I had in the majority of these games, the best score. I'm guessing it's because school is over and PotatoKids just started playing again but god it's very annoying. I used to enjoy this game but now that noobs made it to level 30 I'm raging a lot.

At least downgrade the levels of people who's losing a lot on their way to level 30 so we won't get stuck with idiots.

And there's no way I can't make it high in Solo/Duo queues I feel like low ELO is even harder than high elos due to D/C, stubborn kids who absolutly want to go "That Champion" even though it's getting easily countered etc. I win 1 game Lose 2-3 then win again.

Propheciah

06-27-2012

"Why can't a fed champ carry the whole team?"

..... I don't know what to say to this.... This game obviously rewards teamplay and proper coordination, this is the only way to keep it balanced and fun. Sure, i've carried my fair of share of games by getting quadras solo against the enemy team while my team was derping, but I was playing against noobs who had no tank so I could just shred through everything. In higher competetive play, this would be completely unbalanced. Just get some buddies or good players you met and duo-queue. It has helped me tremendously.

MightyMaose

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paratom View Post
Why can't a Fed champ carry the whole team.
hi! my name is Mordekaizer huehuehue, and over there is my friend Nasus huehuehue

xXCFXx Avenger

06-27-2012

There are several champs that can 1v5, Nasus, Poppy, Irelia, Olaf, Mord, and Darius just to name a few.

But more importantly think back over your games, do u go positive by A LOT everygame. if the answer is no, then there are games that you could be winning more games.