Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dunk Master Jarvan!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xJudgeJudyx

06-27-2012

I have no idea how to draw, but I have this great idea for a legendary skin on Jarvan. I'm sure everyone knows the concept of getting dunked and J4 has to be the most popular on that saying. So I say riot should make a dunk master jarvan skin!

Imagine a Harlem Globe Trotter and that's it.
J4 would still be white (obviously because riot doesnt wanna make a black champion yet)
Just give him a jersey that has the number "4" on it (as in Jarvan the 4th) that is a Globe Trotter jersey and a huge black afro.
His spear would be a large post with a back board on the end
And the best part, when he ults someone its a large hoop with the net and everything, a swishing sound and a buzzer for dunkin on them.

Anyone wanna draw it up?

xJudgeJudyx

06-27-2012

Bump

xJudgeJudyx

06-27-2012

One more bump

hvywpnsguy

06-27-2012

OP

Surprise Sloth

Recruiter

06-27-2012

Quote:
APackOfPenguins:
J4 would still be white (obviously because riot doesnt wanna make a black champion yet)

There are black champs bro. Malzahar is one of them.

The Condor King

07-02-2012

This is boss. Do want.