Which 6300 IP champion should i get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keebos

06-27-2012

Which one?

Ahri
Fiora
Nocturne
Talon

I don't like the people in GD so i posted this here. I don't think many threads here are about Summoner's Rift anway.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Why those 4?

Keebos

06-27-2012

They're really the only ones at want right ow. There are other, but I don't want them now. I do want Caitlyn too, but she's free this week. Just those 4 for now.

Scenvresh

06-27-2012

Depends on your playstyle and what you like in a champion.

-Ahri obviously has the most glamorous skill effects etc., etc. She's not exactly the best AP nuke out there (more of an AP dps unless you crush your enemies early). She's good for darting in out of sticky situations and picking off stragglers. If you're not good with skillshots though, back off from her and pick someone else.

-Fiora's "flashiness" is pretty low, so if you're going for someone who makes a big bang when they enter a fight, she's not the one to pick (even her ult is sometimes indistinguishable when you're covered in AoEs). She's relatively simple to play, and you'll mostly only require that beautiful right-click button.

-Nocturne I can't speak much for, having rarely played him, but he's definitely not as manageable as Talon or Fiora. If you intend to jungle effectively, I'd say he's your best choice. He's pretty skilled at engaging (obviously) but his escapes require a bit more work on your part and some knowledge of juking etc., etc.

-Talon is probably on par with Fiora in terms of difficulty. You'll have one of the most effective gap-closers in the game, seeing as how you instantly prevent your opponent from using any defensive skills. He does take some patience in early-game as your skillset means that until you hit 6 you have no means of escaping an engagement or last-hitting effectively. He's very amusing and quick to learn, but you should probably be good with your reflexes and think fast on your feet if you feel like Talon's your guy.

Hope this helps! :]

Ambiience

06-27-2012

Ahri is a good mid to learn, fiora is a solo top but in my opinion shes nothing special i wuldnt reccomend her, nocturne is one of my favorite jungers (I RECCOMEND HIM); great ganks pre 6 and awesome ganks at 6+ also he takes some skill to use, talon isnt viable most of the time due to him being just a counter pick to others. overall i would say
1)noc
2)ahri
3)talon
4)fiora

Sephrinx

06-27-2012

Ahri is a solid pick. She is tricky to play as her Q has s super short range, and all her spells are skill shot-ish.

I love Noc, he is a godly jungler and has scary ganks

Talon, hes not bad. He can do well but he definitely isn't faceroll...

Fiora is great, she is a gnarly jungler with awesome ganking potential and a wicked solo laner.

I'd go with Ahri if you are looking for an AP champ, of the other three I'd pick nocturne.