Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question About 2v1 Top Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KT trashcan

06-27-2012

So I recently picked up Irelia solo top. I've been a mid player every since I started LoL so I've been very used to 1v1 match ups. However when I play solo qeue, sometimes we have a jungler, and the other team does not, and I find it really hard to protect my turrets from a 2v1 match up solo top, especially when the jungler is away. I know I'm supposed to turret hug, kill creeps as best I can, and enjoy the greater xp than the two enemies in my lane, but there comes a point when their repeated pushes to my tower result in it falling. Is this supposed to happen? Am I being too passive? Tips if I'm Irelia, thanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStandalone

06-27-2012

My best answer to this is to play with a tanky or range champion. Teemo is pretty good to 1vs2. THe best way to survive is to harrass them and play extremely defensive. As soon as one is like 1/2 or less health , time a gank with your jungler, so that way you will slow their farming and their lvling.