AD counterpick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperVeloce

06-27-2012

I really like playing AD ranged but I have a hard time counterpicking the enemy carry. So most of the time I take kog. Could someone tell me who generally counters who? Or at least a good pick to go against. I own all the carries n currently working on vayne.

JRiMi

06-27-2012

From what I've seen, bare in mind that I'm not all that experienced and also like 740 elo. Ad carry doesn't really involve a ton of counterpicking as much as who has the better support and whichever one farms better. But I'm sure someone else may know some more on that.

xXQuetipXx

06-27-2012

I'm pretty sure that Ad carries are picked based on the team as a whole and not just in the lane. You will see kog maw being taking against teams that will be taking quite a bit of health. As far as I know Ezreal and graves tend to counter vayne in lane, since she needs a lot more farm then them to become hyper carry vayne, and there early game damage can make it difficult for her to farm. I don't know very much other then that though.

xXCrocmonXx

06-27-2012

Counterpicking doesn't really happen much for bottom lane. Bottom lane turns into who has the better support and who has more farm. ITT kills can make a difference, but depending on the scenario the early kills will ultimately mean nothing in certain cases.

Ezreal for example is going to get hammered if he has Soraka while the other team has Graves Blitzcrank, just because BC can make Ez get into range for maximum damage on Buckshot, et cetera. Counterpicking AD Carries is going to be pretty complex.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

AD carries don't counter each other to the degree other lanes do.