Great ziliean and ryze build 1000 ap !!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikse Mand

08-31-2010

ziliean

Ryze

two great builds

Bombast

08-31-2010

Oh, Archangel stacking.

I thought this was going to be interesting.

LotionExplosion

08-31-2010

And you didn't even go 9/0/21, you went 3/0/27.. What the hell? If you're going for stacking AP, please get that magic penetration boots in the offensive tree..

PaladinFather

08-31-2010

You know when the hard CC champs show up, and go, " Oh, Hi," You die right? The two seconds on zhonya's ring doesn't mean anything if you are flying into the air and falling into the loving silencing/stunning arms of a team that knows what they are doing. Also you have no Magic Penetration...

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Seems like the OP is friends with the guy who likes to write stuff like "The best yi/trist/whatever guide is mine" and constantly bumps his own posts up. I can't tell if they're trolling or just bad.

Kikse Mand

08-31-2010

I wanna know something, IS the ryze and zilean builds old ? because many are writing that

DD DoubleDiamond

08-31-2010

You be trollin

MuffinButtonYay

08-31-2010

Ryze I can see, but wtf would you even need 1000 AP on Zilean?

InfinityD

08-31-2010

4 x Archangels and a Zhonya's is never going to happen in a normal game. Add to the fact that you have zero survivability, and you wont get anything more than a lucky kill now and then.

Dropping just one of those archangels for a void staff or abyssal sceptor would probably give you more damage overall, as well.

Siky

08-31-2010

They're bad practical builds and dropping an Archangel's Staff on those builds actually do not increase your damage if you replace it with Void Staff or Abyssal Scepter.

You're getting about 200+ AP for 1 Archangel's after the second staff with Zhonya's so unless your target has more than 300 MR, the Archangel's will do more damage than a Void Staff. Squishies would die in 2-3 bombs which isn't hard to achieve with this build, but what's hard is actually achieving it before the 1 hour mark in a real game.

I actually think if this build were practical, you're better off just going 3x Archangel's, Zhonya's and Deathfire Grasp. Again though, you won't be getting this build done in any game with decent players so doesn't really matter.