am I the only one who plays Twisted Treeline only?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

... I just find it more fun. 5vs5, atleast for my friends is just a large map and we can win but they usally end up trolling or picking fail. I win every game I play on Twisted Treeline (Check my match history. Done a few Summoner's Rift lately with my friends to have some fun).

I have 2 ranked teams which one of them I won 5 games straight in Twisted Treeline. I find it too easy and fun.

Shentok

06-27-2012

I used to play Twisted Treeline exclusively. Then Riot introduced ranked mode at the beginning of S1 and I couldn't play the Twisted Treeline ladder with my duo partner so I moved on to 5s.

Cruddo

06-27-2012

I like TT, its alot more fun than SR

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

I only play TT. Only time I do SR is to play bots. Got 3 gold ranked teams and 1 is almost plat. I wouldn't say your first 5 matches is a big indicator. You won't really fight good players until you hit gold.

PoisonEgg

06-27-2012

I'm pretty exclusive on TT. You're right, it just seems to be a better game.

CyanShock

06-27-2012

I used to play TT exclusively, but my friends always complained and said they liked Summoners Rift better. I've recently started playing TT solo again. They're both good maps with somewhat unique gameplay.

HonorableGeneral

06-27-2012

Honestly I find TT to be really unbalanced compared to SS.

On SS I could never solo top as Jax. On TT I destroy everyone I come across. The map is optimized for certain champions like Tryndamere, Mundo, Jax, etc. but it leaves a lot of the other champions in the dust late-game.

Boo

06-27-2012

im trapped in tt

Lord Rusty

Recruiter

06-27-2012

Agree TT rocks. Tried the others but keep coming back to this.

ezPK XS PWR

06-27-2012

Originally coming from DoTa, I just like 5v5 cuz that's what I'm used to.