Who counters Nasus in top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getdapumps

06-27-2012

Nasus is a good pick if you know you can farm and expect the game to easily go 30+mins. He can handle auto attack based champions with his wither, lifesteal and quick ninja tabi (GP is in that group of easy to handle). What he struggles against is AP based champions, high burst, and strong early games. Don't take him vs any top lane AP (rumble, Ken, Vlad) or high burst (Talon, Akali, Riven, Fizz).
Another important factor is if the enemy has a really strong ganking jungler+lane combo like Alistar+anyone with damage will result in you losing your lane hard. Top lane is the hardest to learn and Nasus plays a great role in it and can actually be forced picked if you play him well. However there are easier champs to dominate low level play with Jax, Riven, Ken/Vlad, Yorick and Irelia are all worth "maining" as they can be first picked much more comfortably.

roughneck65

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjimo10 View Post
I'm getting Jarvan next. Nasus is just a good starter for learning to farm without getting zoned and a top lane tank for me. I'm not maining Nasus, he's just my go-to tank for top at the moment.
You should consider olaf or riven top

Enroshia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

I main Nasus...