Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

reconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CharanoX

06-27-2012

Hi i just played game and lagged out and when i reconnected one enemy champion was invis for me and it happend 2 more times so people went from visible to invis and the otherway aroung it wsnt until the last 5 min of the game when i ould see everyone.

this wouldnt be a problem if i could restart the client because that usually solves it.(even though the other method should work)

But to my surprise it was a new menu after u click exit game. that said something like this:
If u leave u will get banned from future games. I dont know when this changed but anyways. that made me not want to restart and hoped that the client would work as i should.

But it clearly didnt.

I understand the need for that new menu screen but ****it i didnt like it anyways.
And many people thinks i am a moron for not restarting the client. but it clearly stated i would get banned if i exited..

anyways just wanted to let you know that if riots client buggs out if u lagg out u cant do **** about it. just sit back and relax to inivs nunu ulties and karthuses lay waste easy to dodge but hey try it when u cant see them or the ****ing attacks.

/Over and out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmurfClemens

Recruiter

06-27-2012

You can still disconnect / reconnect they just don't want you leaving games. You wont get banned just for leaving if you come back.