What happens when a Level 30, and a Level 1 go MM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 Genesis 0

08-31-2010

I really dont know, is Elo spread as an average? to find a matching team? or what?

A Bad Idea

08-31-2010

Generally matchmaking will explode and you'll be in queue for ten minutes. I've seen a lvl 30 go in with 4 level 1's and get matched against a premade of lvls 10~15. Don't know if that answers your question.

Gun Pierson

08-31-2010

Most likely, the other team (levels1-10 or something) get steamrolled by the level 30. At least in the laning phase because the level 30 has all masteries and full tier3 rune book to begin with.

I saw that happening once.

0 Genesis 0

08-31-2010

right. wasnt sure what would happen if i wanted to start playing some games with a guy i just signed up.. thats all.

Pikachu on Roids

08-31-2010

Thats what me and my friends just started doing, i got tired of my name so i remade from my 30 now all we vs is lvl 10-15's. It is interesting to say the least, And if it is only 1 of my friends it generally comes down to which team has the worst feeder.

Kazeikan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bad Idea View Post
Generally matchmaking will explode and you'll be in queue for ten minutes. I've seen a lvl 30 go in with 4 level 1's and get matched against a premade of lvls 10~15. Don't know if that answers your question.
probably a premade of the level 30 and smurf level 1s for easy wins.