Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens when a Level 30, and a Level 1 go MM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 Genesis 0

08-31-2010

I really dont know, is Elo spread as an average? to find a matching team? or what?

A Bad Idea

08-31-2010

Generally matchmaking will explode and you'll be in queue for ten minutes. I've seen a lvl 30 go in with 4 level 1's and get matched against a premade of lvls 10~15. Don't know if that answers your question.

Gun Pierson

08-31-2010

Most likely, the other team (levels1-10 or something) get steamrolled by the level 30. At least in the laning phase because the level 30 has all masteries and full tier3 rune book to begin with.

I saw that happening once.

0 Genesis 0

08-31-2010

right. wasnt sure what would happen if i wanted to start playing some games with a guy i just signed up.. thats all.

Pikachu on Roids

08-31-2010

Thats what me and my friends just started doing, i got tired of my name so i remade from my 30 now all we vs is lvl 10-15's. It is interesting to say the least, And if it is only 1 of my friends it generally comes down to which team has the worst feeder.

Kazeikan

08-31-2010

Quote:
A Bad Idea:
Generally matchmaking will explode and you'll be in queue for ten minutes. I've seen a lvl 30 go in with 4 level 1's and get matched against a premade of lvls 10~15. Don't know if that answers your question.

probably a premade of the level 30 and smurf level 1s for easy wins.