God friggin stupid d/c

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSnakie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-27-2012

first off, the games goes where i have to reconnect. Stupid riot already cant keep their friggin players connected, good job riot. Second, i cant play lee sin, because i get stuck inside a stupid tower. Third when i play riven i get stuck inside a stupid wall. Are you flippin serious?!?! Some how we still manage to win, and guess what, 1 person d/c. We can handle that, we are still winning, so guess what happens, another D/c. GOOD JOB RIOT

I'm glad new games are coming out. Because this is getting to become to ridiculous why dont you just shut down League of legends for a week and FIX all your god darn problems. I honestly wonder how long you can keep this up before people start getting so sick of LOL that no one wants to play anymore.

UpgradeGaming

06-27-2012

just happened to me as teemo seriously i like the idea of shutting the server down until it is FIXED not just playable but instead of like lasttime saying it will be up sometime tonight say we are shutting the server down until it is fixed people were only mad because they didnt give a time

iSnakie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-27-2012

Yeah i agree, i think people would be less mad if Riot gave a specific time when the servers will shut down, and when they will be up.