Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do people sometimes kick me from ARAM games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tom641

06-27-2012

I suspect it's due to my win count, since i'm a level 30 with around 40 wins, and i'm not trolling or anything in the pre-champ select chat. People seem to think that means i'm bad at the game, but I just didnt play any PvP really until I got to level 30. And I seem to win most of my games anyway.

xTONEEY

06-27-2012

its because your names tom

FluffyNeko

06-27-2012

>.>

Having someone with only 40 wins and is level 30 will always seem dodgy.

Rotom

06-27-2012

i personally kick anyone under 30, or anyone i've seen cheat ingame or dodge in champ select

maybe they were waiting for a friend to join the game or something? shrug

R3dund4ncy

06-29-2012

Because 40 wins is dodgey for anyone above level 15-20?

FearTheSkorpion

06-29-2012

Quote:
R3dund4ncy:
Because 40 wins is dodgey for anyone above level 15-20?

I'm in the same boat as the OP. I play lots of customs, and I assume the OP does too. Those wins don't count towards your total. Don't hate on us, just let us play and have fun like we came to do :/

locoskier78

06-29-2012

I only have 111 displayed wins and do encounter the same issue sometimes as well. I enjoy playing dominion and customs a lot so it seeeems dodgy, but it really isn't.

Sipsi

06-29-2012

Sometimes people remember if you dodge the game and will kick you for that. Other people don't like it when the people don't have >X amount of wins. Other times they're waiting for a friend to join and just saving a spot