Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v5 with no loss forgiven in ranked solo 1250 elo..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestialHuntress1

06-27-2012

Thanks riot, for ruining my life :'(
35 minute game, we held out as long as we good, with me as ryze, maplhite and udyr against a allistar, kennen ashe, amumu and wukong..
thanks for ruinening my e l o even more with your wonderful matchmaking system you got going on there, so I am going to take a guess that is has to be 2v5 for a Loss forgiven? or even 1v5?? ugh man can't even keep the game going, you kids need to go back to school and learn how to keep a game running..

arguably clutch

06-27-2012

it's 1250 elo. learn how to play jax/naut/mundo/ahri instant boost to 1500.
or play shaco to 1400 then ahri to 1700

supermeiko

06-27-2012

No, I agree with OP, if someone on your team ragequits--the people who remain in the game should get a loss forgiven/prevented; or at least reduced ELO loss. It's ridiculous how many afks and leavers there are in ranked

Technician Tim

06-27-2012

Quote:
BestialHuntress1:
Thanks riot, for ruining my life :'(
35 minute game, we held out as long as we good, with me as ryze, maplhite and udyr against a allistar, kennen ashe, amumu and wukong..
thanks for ruinening my e l o even more with your wonderful matchmaking system you got going on there, so I am going to take a guess that is has to be 2v5 for a Loss forgiven? or even 1v5?? ugh man can't even keep the game going, you kids need to go back to school and learn how to keep a game running..

no i had a 2v5, it has to be SERVER issues for a loss forgiven

personally i think it should be like in DOTA2

after one person leaves the game for a few minutes, they take the loss to their stats and such, but the players on the team can either A: stay in game, still get their BP (basically IP) or B: they can leave the game for no penalty

BestialHuntress1

06-27-2012

No its not a rage quit, its literally 2 guys leave at the start of the game, F4k2 me up badly lol, our udyr didnt want to try, i said well these guys are playing really aggressively, this is early game feed, but he didnt try and went like 2/11, but I ended up carrying a 9/2 on the whole game, but whatevs

thefunkyphresh

06-27-2012

A lost match resulted in the ruining of your life... at 1250 elo... perhaps you should re-evaluate your life.

50mm3r

06-27-2012

Quote:
thefunkyphresh:
A lost match resulted in the ruining of your life... at 1250 elo... perhaps you should re-evaluate your life.

getdapumps

06-27-2012

There is nothing helpful to say, you should probably quit LoL and get a second job to pay for your therapist.