3v5 with no loss forgiven in ranked solo 1250 elo..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestialHuntress1

06-27-2012

Thanks riot, for ruining my life :'(
35 minute game, we held out as long as we good, with me as ryze, maplhite and udyr against a allistar, kennen ashe, amumu and wukong..
thanks for ruinening my e l o even more with your wonderful matchmaking system you got going on there, so I am going to take a guess that is has to be 2v5 for a Loss forgiven? or even 1v5?? ugh man can't even keep the game going, you kids need to go back to school and learn how to keep a game running..

arguably clutch

06-27-2012

it's 1250 elo. learn how to play jax/naut/mundo/ahri instant boost to 1500.
or play shaco to 1400 then ahri to 1700

supermeiko

06-27-2012

No, I agree with OP, if someone on your team ragequits--the people who remain in the game should get a loss forgiven/prevented; or at least reduced ELO loss. It's ridiculous how many afks and leavers there are in ranked

Technician Tim

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestialHuntress1 View Post
Thanks riot, for ruining my life :'(
35 minute game, we held out as long as we good, with me as ryze, maplhite and udyr against a allistar, kennen ashe, amumu and wukong..
thanks for ruinening my e l o even more with your wonderful matchmaking system you got going on there, so I am going to take a guess that is has to be 2v5 for a Loss forgiven? or even 1v5?? ugh man can't even keep the game going, you kids need to go back to school and learn how to keep a game running..
no i had a 2v5, it has to be SERVER issues for a loss forgiven

personally i think it should be like in DOTA2

after one person leaves the game for a few minutes, they take the loss to their stats and such, but the players on the team can either A: stay in game, still get their BP (basically IP) or B: they can leave the game for no penalty

BestialHuntress1

06-27-2012

No its not a rage quit, its literally 2 guys leave at the start of the game, F4k2 me up badly lol, our udyr didnt want to try, i said well these guys are playing really aggressively, this is early game feed, but he didnt try and went like 2/11, but I ended up carrying a 9/2 on the whole game, but whatevs

thefunkyphresh

06-27-2012

A lost match resulted in the ruining of your life... at 1250 elo... perhaps you should re-evaluate your life.

50mm3r

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunkyphresh View Post
A lost match resulted in the ruining of your life... at 1250 elo... perhaps you should re-evaluate your life.

getdapumps

06-27-2012

There is nothing helpful to say, you should probably quit LoL and get a second job to pay for your therapist.