Nicole's Update!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

So I have found a few great people to play with and I now am at 1124 or something like that.

The best advice I got was to play more kinds of champions. I recently have started WW and I see so many things I didn't see before as just Soraka. I have tried everything except top and jungle up until about 3 days ago.

Thank you for everyone who has helped me, become better people for those of you who messaged me and called me names and was rude, and if you have any ranked teams you need a good support on, let me know.

MizzPeach

iiWrath of Draco

06-26-2012

Gratz

Fluffyknowsyou

06-26-2012

Don't know who you are,but this is the mind set most people don't have

midorfeedkthanksbye

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

Or "hard leash blue or I will gank NO ONE"

iiWrath of Draco

06-26-2012

ganks are a pain sometimes x.x people don't cooperate or do it incorrectly so they get seen coming a mile away.

but thats another story >.>

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

Yeah but the problem is we are all standing there and then they are like "if you don't hard leash blue right then I won't gank anyone and I'll sit at base" lmao IT IS SO DIFFICULT.

iiWrath of Draco

06-26-2012

peeps like that are trolls. Jungle just needs a leash of blue or red and then they are on their way. Gets annoying when they try to gank your opponent at their tower though <.<

getdapumps

06-27-2012

The best way to handle really abrasive players is to avoid feeding into them. You can follow up his rudeness with "yeah a strong leash is good for the team" or "do you want to use smite on red, cause I don't want to steal your xp" and hope it helps him and your teammates relax.
The rage doesn't stop at any elo but being positive and outgoing can help your team to have the sense they are a team.

Keep adding champs slowly, since you still need to keep up your skills on old champs but the more roles you learn the better your game knowledge will get.

blindcyde80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

grats on the improvement. just dont let the trolls get to you and keep up the practice, and you'll continue to improve.

you can add me as well if you want to run some normals for practice, i haven't got into rankeds yet but i'm sure i could at least start out well lol, but who knows