hardest to play champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-02-2012

well i dont play many champs...of the ones i do play i tihnk lux is the most tricky. sheilding you teamates is a hard skillshot...and managing cooldowns...and she jsut doesnt have easy low mana cost minion killing stuff...and using her laser requires some rpetty good map awareness while its annoying that the range isnt quite infinite. Meanwhile...while you are having a hard time lookign at the map while killign minions...you are also very squishy and die very quickyl to ganks if your reaction isnt fast. dont forget about the difficulty of takinging advantage of her passive...SO yeah ill nominate that one. Lot sof people play lux like just for snar+ laser...which is pretty easy...but its also rpetty weak...any other ap champ would outdamage her by a mile if thats how you paly lux.
I also play cassiopia a lot which claims to be difficult according to the lol measuring thing...but shes actually quite easy imho. minions dont block her stuff..and how hard can it be to spam e? The only vuagly tricky thing about cass is the fact that her ult is kinda low range so you ahve to flash ult with her...but thats not rocket science.

Naween

10-03-2012

mate, master yi is the hardest to play

na tbh i think kat is hard, gotta be really focus'd to land all your shunpo's on the right targets to insure you kill them with your q and w to get the resets to then u can just keep reeking havoc

yazorstorm

10-03-2012

i just am unable to play kass rumble orianna evelynn and galio

S0rter

10-03-2012

This title solely belongs to Syndra. Extremely low synergy, useless Q beyond first drop, R range too low forcing players to enter melee range. She didn't just need damage buffs, she needs range buffs. IMO all of her skill ranges need to be chained to her ult, and increasing it to 800+ range

Yuyuko Konpaku

12-23-2012

In my opinion, LeBlanc is really hard to play. She has a great early game you NEED to utilize to its fullest in order to be reliant late game. Her ganks are just insanely strong when she hits level 6 so you want to gank a lot. You also need to pay attention to what the enemies are building and adjust your build accordingly. She is very easy to play, but hard to master.

I'd also say that Cass is extremely hard. Miss one poison in a team fight and it's GG.

MicKretz

12-23-2012

for me its evelynn, i still dont understand that champ lolz

Shirtl0l

12-23-2012

Irelia

For me learning to let my health drop lower than my opponents without panicking and trusting my E stun to allow me to come out on top of trades took some time.

Looking for a good opportunity to last hit a creep with my Q that my opponent is in stun range of so I can Q again when they use flash or stun and run is always racing through my mind.

Ulting jungle creeps and Qing them for an escape. Or if there are no creeps, drop a ward on myself, flash through the wall and Q back to my opponent if my opponent has flash up.

Irelia has the potential to do a lot of things that aren't so strait forward if you just read through the skills.

LoLersBane

12-24-2012

xerath

Aamon2500

12-24-2012

Malhazar... his q is hard to land a hit with with the 2 second delay you pretty much have to stick it away from a champ to even hope to hit. Then his ult is another one. Alone it's not really that great. For it to truly destroy a champ you first got to have a null zone down, a malefic vision then use the ult. But by the time ive done all that a champ isn't standing on my null zone and everything ends up with the champ running away with 20hp left >.<

Jasiwel

12-24-2012

For me, assassins are easier to play because it's easier to escape with them and you are freed from the pressures your team has on you to take part in certain engagements.

With that said, I think certain heroes like Nasus and Nautilus are difficult to play because using them demands a lot of attentiveness to your team as tanks. Nasus has to farm a lot to provide the tankiness and power required to take down enemy players. A team that's good at keeping Nasus from that sort of farming will force Nasus into a rough position and make him almost obsolete at times. Nautilus is a tank with assassin micro. He requires a LOT of micro and positioning to use effectively.

So are Nautilus and Nasus two of the most difficult? Not in an obvious sense, but I think in upper-level play and to use them to their maximum one definitely needs to master their skills beyond a lot of other champions.