Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackBat318

06-26-2012

My user got banned after playing a game of Summoner's Rift! It was I "abandoned" my team too many times, but every time I have supposedly "abandoned" my team it was because my laptop froze right as the game would start and I would always start near the end! Please help me! :'(

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Welcome to the league's forum, BlackBat!

You were probably automatically banned after leaving a couple of matches. This type of ban is temporal and shouldn't be that much of a deal. Feel free to contact Player Support if you need more info about this.

Try to solve that problem in order to prevent future bans =P. Cya!

Seasoned Salmon

06-26-2012

The Leaverbuster System in LoL is quite strict and unfortunately in some cases. This leads to bans on players whom were just having severe technical problems. The only option really is to tough it out and try to fix your problem. Welcome to the forums!

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Yes, you really should fix your laptop's freezing problem in order to prevent this from happening again. The system cannot differentiate between intentional and unintentional leaves.