I'm bad with karthus need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vkull

06-26-2012

I'm trying to get better with karthus but people rage at me cause I SUCK with him. I don't like training with bots so anyone willing to have custom matches with me, add me so I can get better. thnks

edit: oh ya I forgot I have a level 23 account

yodaz12

06-26-2012

its not you, its them. karthus is only as good as the rest of his team. your job is to farm so your ult does crazy dmg. if your team can't take advantage of it, then you can't really do much. that's not to say that you can't hold your own or get kills, but your not like a lot of ap's that go for kills 24/7.

honestly, your just supposed to wear down your opponent/make it difficult for them to get cs. if you want to go for a kill, bomb, then put the wall up behind them, bomb, chase, defile/bomb, ignite. But anyone who is decent will not extend enough for you to really do this, and generally, you don't want to trade dmg, cause you'll come out worse. just stay back, don't push lane, and farm, farm, farm.

TeknoWizard

06-26-2012

I'm a decent Karthus, I don't mind laning against you in a custom and throwing out some tips as you do so.

Darmon

06-26-2012

How can you be bad at Karth? Just AP, Mpen, maybe CDR, and ULT for the win.

Nulli Secundus

06-26-2012

Honestly, people underestimate Karthus' damage. He does mad damage once you get your catalyst+40 ap wand. When people try to take me on 1v1 and nuke, I just E>W>Q til they die or I die.
Just farm and keep playing Karthus, it'll buff out.
However, if you continue to have problems, I can play a few customs with you with different ap mid champs you will likely encounter.

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

CyanShock

add me if you want. I havent played karthus a whole lot but I've got a friend who's really good with him and I can give you suggestions based on observing him.