is garen useless and bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoureNotOP

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFuhrer View Post
Alistar, Ashe, Tristana and Soraka would like to have a word with you.
soraka=terribad go away

InfamousDiBs

06-27-2012

Garen+ Darius bot....or even top. Oh man. They're rape and made to be together. They ball SO HARD!

As solo Garen, if you build corretly to the team you're playing, He just turns into a show stopper. That guy is amazing lol. Try exhaust+flash and tell me how you feel.

On another note, Garen has a skin that's not available in the riot store. It was like "Desert somthing" Garen skin. Anyone know how to get that?

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Garen is a badass champ. Tank Garen is my main and even when my team looses I usually do well.

arguably clutch

06-27-2012

People say he has a terrible late game. If you're picking garen, it's probably to counter top. If you counter them, you're gonna get fed. If you get fed, you'll be really scary mid game. Go get a penta and end before late game >.>

menbungWW

06-27-2012

Garen is not a bad champ, he is reliable on top cuz he wont die. He has such a strong lane control, but! he suck at teamfight and there are so much other champ that you could pick to dominate lane + teamfight. So I would say Garen is bit worse than other top sol champs.

Khizan

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
All the old champions are terrible.
Alistair, Ashe, Jax, Kayle, Morgana, Nunu, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Tristana, Warwick, Singed, Karthus, Chogath, Anivia, Kassadin, Taric, Blitz, Mundo, Janna, Malphite...

I can keep going, if you'd like.

That aside, in low-skill games, Garen is a very solid pick. Others don't know how to counter him at that level, and he gets a good deal of innate tankiness and sustain without any runes or masteries. His resourceless nature makes him easy to get used to as a newbie since there's no mana management. He's also just plain fun to play.

He falls off a good deal in the lategame unless he's pretty fed, though, and at higher levels of player skill he'll stop being a powerhouse. At lower levels, though, there are far worse uses for your IP.

Prize Money

06-27-2012

He is a strong counter pick top lane.

Zcreth

06-27-2012

idk what you guys are talking about i've been playing garen since i was lvl 10 and since darius came out, i still havent lost top against him the only champ who can beat me is fiora because i cant get my ult on her when she ults.

KnightxSScarlett

06-27-2012

Garen just has a limited kit. He can stomp top lane and just be a brick wall mid-late game. He's ignorable though, not really a tank.

y wud u do that

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

People that play him are generally bad and building him wrong so people get the impression that Garen is a garbage champ h4h4! If you've seen a more skillful player playing Garen you may change your opinion.