Past players and stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelron Vladseal

06-26-2012

Hey, I just played a PvP match is there a way to see the players you played with after the game has ended? We had a leaver and an AFK player that caused us to lose the match within 20 minutes. Also my stats did not increase after that match and still shows the same amount of takedowns/minions killed as it did last night. Does it not increase if you lose? Thanks!

Hiruy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I am pretty sure you can't see recent player stats unless you remember their names. As for your stats I think it will take a few mins for it to update it self.

After looking I found that on your friend list there is a recently played list, but I have not gone in a match today so I cant really say for sure.

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelron Vladseal View Post
(...)
Also my stats did not increase after that match and still shows the same amount of takedowns/minions killed as it did last night. Does it not increase if you lose? Thanks!
It happens to me sometimes too... just give it some time, the stats will be upgraded soon.

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Check the "recently played" tab in your friends list. They'll be there =D

Kelron Vladseal

06-26-2012

Thanks for the help!