What is with all the lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oh My Dog

Recruiter

06-26-2012

plus your not even from riot GOOD FOR YOU HAVE FUN "ACCEPTING THE SUMMONERS CODE" brown-noser lol might want the clean the stain off your nose kid

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithinator5000 View Post
plus your not even from riot GOOD FOR YOU HAVE FUN "ACCEPTING THE SUMMONERS CODE" brown-noser lol might want the clean the stain off your nose kid
With that attitude, it's unfortunate but I won't be able to help you; nothing I say will even be considered, so I'll have to take my leave...

Oh My Dog

Recruiter

06-26-2012

nothing you say would have been considered anyway sorry for your ranking on the totem poll

Amonmank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:
nothing you say would have been considered anyway sorry for your ranking on the totem poll
lol that was uncalled for, but pretty funny

Israel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:
****...such a low blow man

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

As I said, not gonna happen...

MrFabuous

06-26-2012

Is someone just going through "downvoting" every reply?

And its just a single loss, they wont read this and if they do, they wont think it is worth their time to give you forgivness.
Plus, if they did it for you, the forums would explode with threads from people constantly asking their losses to be "forgiven"

Darmon

06-27-2012

The servers have been fubar for me since the last patch, but I don't think I've seen any losses being forgiven.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
The servers have been fubar for me since the last patch, but I guess Riot just rewards its chosen few, and to hell with the rest of us.
Except that's the exact opposite of how it works. Riot doesn't select and choose specific games to forgive, which is exactly what you want (but are wrongfully accusing them of doing). What they do is that when servers start acting up, the 'forgiven' effect starts happening server-wide.

Oh My Dog

Recruiter

06-27-2012

yea but a free loss to my brand new accounts elo isnt cool man