Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelron Vladseal

06-26-2012

I just purchased a Quintessence for mana regen since I primarily use mages, however it wont let me equip it on either runepage and I see no rune slot for a quintessence? How do I use it?

Hiruy

Recruiter

06-26-2012

One rune slot for quintessences is open every 10 levels so that means you can't use it until level 10. You get a total of three slots for quintessences at level 30.

Kelron Vladseal

06-26-2012

Quote:
Hiruy:
One rune slot for quintessences is open every 10 levels so that means you can't use it until level 10. You get a total of three slots for quintessences at level 30.

Alright thanks, odd it does not show them as unlocked on the rune pages at least like all the other runes...

Hiruy

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Yeah on the pages they are the big empty circles. I thought they were for decoration till I hit level 10 and unlocked one.