A little help with jungling pre-30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyleal

06-26-2012

So I main Hecarim, and I usually play 3v3s with my two friends... well I tend to have a little more free time then they do so I've started playing 5v5s and well.. Hecarim's spot in 5v5s is the jungle.

I fail miserably every time. (Been doing it in custom games vs. one bot to see if I can keep up in level X_X)

I've tried so many different guides and jungling routes and items and which skill to take first.

Regardless, I can't take blue solo before level 3 and I dislike depending on my team to leash because it seems like when I ask for a leash no one listens...

Is it just because I don't have the masteries/runes I'd need to do this? Or am I to depend on a leash for the rest of my days as a jungle hecarim?

Someone give me some pointers here please?

raverusher

06-26-2012

EVERYONE is dependant on a leash, no matter what level you are.
always get a leash, any jungler, no matter te level will always tell you that

i took alook at your masteries..i cant really help there but idt theyre right imo :/ i dont play hec tough so idk

as for your runes, you dont have a full rune page so jungling is oing to be terrible for you...people will tell you to wait to fill it out with t3 runes, my advice, if youre going to jungle, fill your empty slots with cheap t1 runes until you can afford t3, it will give you a better edge than you have now

Cyleal

06-26-2012

Thanks for the advice. It's just a pain when I have to ask someone to leash blue 4 times in a row and no one listens to me. My masteries are a tad off I know, but they seem to work as long as I get the leash. If my team doesn't leash me what should I do then? I mean I know report at end for not listening or something but how should I progress the game? I'm not the kind of guy to just give up and afk or rage because people won't leash. Should I just wolf-wraith-wolf-wraith over and over again or go top and do what I can?

raverusher

06-26-2012

id find a different jungle route...prolly wolves wraiths golems ( smite larger one) if you can keep going then do wolves and wraiths again.... (not sure if he can go golems though...just what id try imo)

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Clear smaller camps until you can handle the buff camps. Leashing becomes less of an issue once you reach 30, but there's always the odd idiot who leaves you out to dry - learn to work around it.

Doing wraiths wolves blue lets you fight blue at level 2 with the extra skill that implies. Doing doubles or returning to wolves before red lets you have smite up for red. Little things like that help a lot.