An Introduction and Setting Expectations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ace of skulls

06-27-2012

is there going to be an update to TT because i think it might need a few changes. to much ganking can happen and it becomes snowballed out of proportion.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Hi Nome, I just wanted to take the time to say that I really appreciate what you are doing for the Dominion community.

For the longest time I have felt that concerns about Dominion has fallen on deaf ears and it has been very demoralising because I feel like this game mode has a lot of potential. Knowing that somebody from Riot cares is a really big deal, thanks.

Tortferngatr

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace of skulls View Post
is there going to be an update to TT because i think it might need a few changes. to much ganking can happen and it becomes snowballed out of proportion.
...See the Twisted Treeline forum and ask in the equivalent thread.

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

06-27-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogoo View Post
I have seen around the campfire (aka GD), that people are really liking ARAM and ARAB game-type. how feasible would it be to utilize the proving grounds for this gametype?
Yep, this will be releasing soon. We'd obviously hoped to do it earlier, but patching problems and all delayed our plans.

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Awesome stuff, love seeing all your posts on the Dominion forum.

WaterD103

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
They're both fun

There are some responses I've made in other threads that you may be able to dig up, but the gist of it is that we have no impending plans for ranked Dominion and that it rests on several issues being resolved first. I'm sorry, I can't go into much detail here. I know how important ranked Dominion is to you guys.
Our problem is that Riot refuses to tell us what are the reasons they don't implement ranked. The only reasonable conclusion that Riot hide it is because those reasons are not for the best interest of their consumers. And that is another reason to feel insulted by Riot, something they do a lot between the lines (and at our backs)

naotasan

07-14-2012

I didn't want to make a new thread for this because well I don't think a new thread is worth it. I was wondering if its possible to ban players from certain game modes instead of just banning them from accessing pvp.net?

AFK/Leavers are a big problem in dominion (as in, 4v5 is hopeless unless the other team is derping hard) and it would be awesome to reject habitual offenders from dominion. Obviously if you're AFK/leaving you don't care about the game.
Disconnections and real connection issues are different, and I'm not sure if the game can tell the difference.

goworun

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglouriousCobb View Post
Awesome stuff, love seeing all your posts on the Dominion forum.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...4eb7d539066870

goworun

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace of skulls View Post
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...4eb7d539066870