Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

06-26-2012

Hey guys!

Though we've already become acquainted, consider this our formal introduction. I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds. This means that I am a liaison between the community and the live design team, and will provide support on gameplay-related matters, including balance, itemization, mechanics, and bug fixes. This does not include non-gameplay concerns such as matchmaking, queue times, or competitions, though I will escalate and champion them across departments when possible.

I wish to work not just for the community, but with the community, and this means that the effectiveness of our relationship is implicit upon a mutual understanding. I will be happy to provide design input, but in return, expect that debates will be logical and objective. For clarity, I ask that thread titles be reflective of their subject matter; there is no need to draw my attention with "RiotNome", as I will read and respond to all relevant subjects. If you have multiple issues to discuss, start a separate thread for each issue to keep discussions relevant, separate, and on-topic. I will try to address topics across all English-speaking realms, though if there is something deserves an immediate response, you may contact me on Twitter (@RiotNome (https://twitter.com/#!/riotnome)). Finally, if you have personal or non-topical questions, you may ask them here.

I look forward to improving Twisted Treeline together!

Eryn

06-26-2012

This sounds really exciting!

Can I add you to my friends list? I could probably be of help if you needed it! :3

Bito Maney

06-26-2012

i like this guy already

kirby145x

06-26-2012

Posted in the correct forum. This guy is smart.

Cae vida loka

06-26-2012

keep up the good work nome

you're doing better than morello

Direwolfzs

06-26-2012

Sounds nice, finally some TTL changes

Dragonzz6

06-26-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
... I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds...

Aram map. I like this man! When ?

NamKim

06-26-2012

RiotNome, you are already written in my book of awesomeness. But I shall write your name in there again.

I look forward to future changes to these maps. I am sure I speak for everyone, but we are all happy that you are here.

Ryuzaki xD

06-26-2012

Yeah some TT love!

SkysMoon

06-26-2012

So, I went on vacation.
Wanted to write Nome and TacoStorm a poem, because they are truly heroes to the unheard crowd.
And then, I realized I can't write poems.
Instead, I'll let you know that we all want to give you a big, humongous hug for taking time to communicate and listen to us.
Some of us definitely have a lot to say, some of us let others say it for us - but we are all thankful for your care.
I just want this to be a huge thanks, from me, and from the Dom/TT community. You are doing an awesome, wonderful, heartwarming job. Thank you.