best tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darklo

06-26-2012

i play leona mostly and cho sometimes. who's the best tank?

Gentle08

06-26-2012

shen

Shottymaster

06-26-2012

There is no "best" anything. Everything depends on the skill of the player, the composition of your team, and that of the enemy team.

Leona is a very effective tank with some great CC. Amumu has similar CC spells to her. If you're looking for another tank to learn, Amumu is 1350 IP or try out Shen (free week). Shen is a great tank.

darklo

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
There is no "best" anything. Everything depends on the skill of the player, the composition of your team, and that of the enemy team.

Leona is a very effective tank with some great CC. Amumu has similar CC spells to her. If you're looking for another tank to learn, Amumu is 1350 IP or try out Shen (free week). Shen is a great tank.
thanks, i think the cc helps the team most but i really don't know.

Oca

06-26-2012

It is often situational, but Shen is definitely the one you should go for if he is not banned.

He can defend your team-mates and peel for your carries with his taunt and also grants lifesteal to everyone. Not the tankiest stats wise, but offers the most utility of any "tanky" champion.

Other than that, cho-gath with 6 ult stacks is a built in Warmog's minus all boosts besides health.

darklo

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcaQ View Post
It is often situational, but Shen is definitely the one you should go for if he is not banned.

He can defend your team-mates and peel for your carries with his taunt and also grants lifesteal to everyone. Not the tankiest stats wise, but offers the most utility of any "tanky" champion.

Other than that, cho-gath with 6 ult stacks is a built in Warmog's minus all boosts besides health.
i can get cho over 6k health easy, but i'll buy shen before leona.

Zowk

06-26-2012

Sion

almost 5k hp

plus his defending skill

he can tank 4x1

Prettygreenbud

06-26-2012

I like going with Malphite he has a nasty jump and a nice slow, and if played right in the jungle is pretty dangerous. Gets lots of assists and is a meat shield with Thornmail and GA. His skins are pretty bomb too lol.

EatMyTracers

06-26-2012

I like Amumu.

darklo

06-26-2012

just played shen for the first time, his q was great for farming. cool champ.