Tribunal is lose-lose system.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCrunch

Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
The Tribunal shows you the full game chat log and endgame stats.
It only shows my stats, not the entire team's.

Recently I went 1-10 as AP sion and got trolled relentlessly by my team. They all vowed to report me for intentional feeding. Based on the stats and chat log, you would probably think I was griefing my team.

As it turns out, I had about twice the gold of anybody on my team and was doing everything I could to carry them, despite their constant trolling.

Games like this happen constantly for me.

That's point 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

underdevelopment

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero THM View Post
Human beings have the ability to reason. Here's some for you.

Random joe thinks you suck at league of legends. He says," OMG Shiister so noob! GG, worthless player throws the game!"

It's at this point you have a choice.

1) Be butthurt about it. Take what he said deeply into your heart and let it affect you. Report him after game so that mommy can put him in timeout.

2) Realize that random joe is someone you'll never meet that knows nothing about you outside of this 30 minute game. Laugh to yourself about that and /ignore him if he continues. Feel like an adult because you acted like one.


The choice is always yours to act like an adult. After that game, you'll never have to see that player again. It's up to you to decide whether you're going to be a child and run to mommy, or be an adult and play the next game to win.

This might be hard for a child to understand, but the actual adult move would be to ignore the player, play the game, and report them at the end of the game so that they do not influence others negatively.

When your argument boils down to "only people with serious mental issues would be negatively effected by anonymous strangers" in support of your RIGHT to harass strangers, you might want to take a step back and think about who really is acting like a child.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

underdevelopment

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCrunch View Post
It only shows my stats, not the entire team's.

Recently I went 1-10 as AP sion and got trolled relentlessly by my team. They all vowed to report me for intentional feeding. Based on the stats and chat log, you would probably think I was griefing my team.

As it turns out, I had about twice the gold of anybody on my team and was doing everything I could to carry them, despite their constant trolling.

Games like this happen constantly for me.

That's point 1.
Much like the majority of anti-Tribunalists you are completely wrong. The latest Tribunal update shows your teams whole statistics.

You would know this if you had done Tribunal more than once before dismissing it as broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCrunch View Post
It only shows my stats, not the entire team's.

Recently I went 1-10 as AP sion and got trolled relentlessly by my team. They all vowed to report me for intentional feeding. Based on the stats and chat log, you would probably think I was griefing my team.

As it turns out, I had about twice the gold of anybody on my team and was doing everything I could to carry them, despite their constant trolling.

Games like this happen constantly for me.

That's point 1.
The new Tribunal shows your teammates Gold earned?, Creep score, items, and K/D/A.

If you 1-10 as AP Sion, I doubt you had twice the gold of everyone your team, you got shut down at in your lane and probably couldn't stand up to the enemies carry since you underleveled and underfarm, once again stop playing the victim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCrunch

Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
The Tribunal shows you the full game chat log
Here's point 2:

Tribunalers don't read the entire chat log to determine the context of what happened in the game.

They scan through the purple chat to see if your "attitude" was positive or negative (I can show you hard empirical evidence of this if you doubt it).

Guess what?

Odd are your attitude is going to be negative when your entire team is trolling and baiting you all game.

Tribunalers simply don't have the time or the evidence to figure out that your sourpuss attitude was fully justified and that you were actually being massively baited and trolled.

YOU were the victim of verbal harassment by other players...and then that harassment continued on to the point of you getting mass reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCrunch View Post
Here's point 2:

Tribunalers don't read the entire chat log to determine the context of what happened in the game.

They scan through the purple chat to see if your "attitude" was positive or negative (I can show you hard empirical evidence of this if you doubt it).

Guess what?

Odd are your attitude is going to be negative when your entire team is trolling and baiting you all game.

Tribunalers simply don't have the time or the evidence to figure out that your sourpuss attitude was fully justified and that you were actually being massively baited and trolled.
If you saying things that are worse or the same as the people baiting you and trolling you then you deserve to be punished for sinking to their level. Tribunalers read the chat log, all of it, you just making baseless assumptions which at this point nobody taking you serious.

Quote RiotTiza post fully and read it and make all of your points in that one post instead of making numerous posts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCrunch View Post
It only shows my stats, not the entire team's.
Incorrect. It was changed at the Tribunal reset.

Quote:
Recently I went 1-10 as AP sion and got trolled relentlessly by my team. They all vowed to report me for intentional feeding. Based on the stats and chat log, you would probably think I was griefing my team.
Or you could just ask the majority of the people who say they use the Tribunal and they generally vote pardon unless there's overwhelming proof (large numbers of deaths when the rest of the team doesn't have any, an overt admission, large numbers of deaths combined with an obviously nonviable build, etc.)

Quote:
As it turns out, I had about twice the gold of anybody on my team and was doing everything I could to carry them, despite their constant trolling.
We take that into account.

Quote:
Games like this happen constantly for me.

That's point 1.
1. Make friends.
2. Play with them.
3. Profit!!!

Who needs underpants gnomes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCrunch

Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
There are reasons other than harassment to be reported and punished, and you may want to consider the reality that things you consider "not harassment" may be less tame than you imagine.
So you admit that the system is not designed to stop player harassment, but to police player behavior?

Finally a red admits it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WiskerBiscut

Junior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCrunch View Post
Here's point 2:

Tribunalers don't read the entire chat log to determine the context of what happened in the game.

They scan through the purple chat to see if your "attitude" was positive or negative (I can show you hard empirical evidence of this if you doubt it).

Guess what?

Odd are your attitude is going to be negative when your entire team is trolling and baiting you all game.

Tribunalers simply don't have the time or the evidence to figure out that your sourpuss attitude was fully justified and that you were actually being massively baited and trolled.
I have read most of the full chat logs on the tribunal cases I have done and I punished and pardoned a fairly even amount of cases. I like to look at the dates too, if there are 4 or 5 games from the same day, with 3-6 reports every game, even if only your part of the chat log was read, it's pretty obvious that you're the problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCrunch

Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
If you saying things that are worse or the same as the people baiting you and trolling you then you deserve to be punished for sinking to their level. Tribunalers read the chat log, all of it, you just making baseless assumptions which at this point nobody taking you serious.

Quote RiotTiza post fully and read it and make all of your points in that one post instead of making numerous posts.
That's not correct.

They scan the purple text only and don't care about the context of your behavior.

If you're "raging out" you'll get banned, even if it's just 1 game out of 1000 and the rage was fully justified because you took 20 minutes worth of unjustified **** from your team.