Tribunal is lose-lose system.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
No, the fact is that you and I are two totally different people with totally different attitudes. You probably have no competitive nature in gaming at all. Im strongly competitive, this causes heated language. That is not a reason to suspend or ban some one.

The Tribunal supports one small section of the LoL playerbase; The people who don't care

For the other 80% its incredibly biased.

If Riot wants to eventually cut their competitive, high level elo playerbase down by 50-60% then keep the system. Otherwise they need to resolve some issues.

Edit* Yep, just looked you up. You aren't even ranked.
Being competitive=/=harsh language.
I am Gold rated on my EU account (Those Who Remain) and I disagree strongly with the above post. I always try and want to win, but (I realize raging/flaming or generally the usage of harsh language will not help me achieve that goal at all.

If you want to win, why would you possibly destroy any team morale you have left?

If you get suspended, it is most likely your own fault. Take responsibility for your actions and do not try to blame external factors, which you did in this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

800eloPubtrash

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
No, the fact is that you and I are two totally different people with totally different attitudes. You probably have no competitive nature in gaming at all. Im strongly competitive, this causes heated language. That is not a reason to suspend or ban some one.

The Tribunal supports one small section of the LoL playerbase; The people who don't care

For the other 80% its incredibly biased.

If Riot wants to eventually cut their competitive, high level elo playerbase down by 50-60% then keep the system. Otherwise they need to resolve some issues.

Edit* Yep, just looked you up. You aren't even ranked.
The higher my elo went the less ppl raged. Let's be competitive by quitting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me Chinese 051

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
So I recently returned from a 24 or 30 day suspension or something. Got my account back June 22.

Haven't said more than a couple words to people since I've been unsuspended. Was just carrying a game on kassadin when I crashed and trying to log back in resulted in my account suspended error until July 3rd.

Whats funny is I'll get reported for that as well thanks to Riot's **** client.

I've stopped purchasing Riot points and supporting Riot because every day I'm afraid I'm going to have been banned or suspended for absolutely no reason.

You don't give the power to suspend players in anonymous peoples hands. especially when they get free IP for it. Absolutely retarded system and theres a reason no other popular game uses it.

Let the flaming of elitist/goody two shoes wanna bes begin.
wow another noob quit paying for this game. lol Sry for the trolling. But hell ya... you pay for this game and u got nothing from it. That's why we old players quit paying or even playing for this game a long time ago. RIOT ever had good services when they were beta. This game has one of the worst community, retarded banning system and customer services.

Anyway, you do whatever you want. If you still cant stop paying for it.. just go for it. I do understand your feelings. My friends and I we r all paid players and nice persons. Still, a person is nice doesnt imply that he is always nice when he gets offended. lol hf with da game anyway. I come back to watch u qq . me evil. But i sincerely wish u have fun. we all know the problem, and that's the reason we quit. ur not alone. so calm down and enjoy the sunshine! it's summer! lets go hacking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me Chinese 051

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
No, the fact is that you and I are two totally different people with totally different attitudes. You probably have no competitive nature in gaming at all. Im strongly competitive, this causes heated language. That is not a reason to suspend or ban some one.

The Tribunal supports one small section of the LoL playerbase; The people who don't care

For the other 80% its incredibly biased.

If Riot wants to eventually cut their competitive, high level elo playerbase down by 50-60% then keep the system. Otherwise they need to resolve some issues.

Edit* Yep, just looked you up. You aren't even ranked.
yup, you r right.

Just ignore ppl like simplyalive. RIOT is paying them money for speaking for them.

Generally speaking, it's hard to control emotion if ppl go competitive. It's a suffer to watch ppl ruin your games. Sometimes, you just get the feelings to say something. However, we all know that it's not good to argue with teammates or tell them the truth " they suck". It' just hard to control it all the time for a normal person. ^ ^

If you still wanna keep playing this "competitive" game LOL, you will have to give up that attitude. Many of us got 1700-1900 elo around. Few nearly achieve 2000. Many of us still got bannd for speaking out the truth like " omg 3v1 and u lose... super noob lmao"

oh "gg noob" is ban-able too. So what conclusion we got at last? We all agree that LOL is not a competitive game at all. lol You just play as 20%-30% of your performance in normal games, or slightly pretend you are noob trolling others.

We thought the most important in such a game was leaning to consider for ur team and be a good team player in every game. Then we found out this is **** wrong.

You need to be a perfect like good player and team players only WHEN YOU PLAY PREMADE TEAM WITH FRIENDS.

The only thing you need to consider in soloing normal games or even solo ranked games is... how this game or other ones in your game can pleasure ur game play experience. This is what the majority of LOL players think about. The majority players are kids or very young teenagers. lol (not all kids are retarded but they are hmmm too young to be rational in most of the situation lol)

If you put too much in normal games, it's your problem to get the ban. You know how bad the matchmaking system is? ^ ^

i come to watch ppl qq qq qq qq qq ^ ^ evil


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Distillz

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 800eloPubtrash View Post
The higher my elo went the less ppl raged. Let's be competitive by quitting.
the less reason you have to rage. If I had a million dollars I would not be pissed about gas prices. If you are stuck and people seem to be screwing you over harder...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theshim

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
No, the fact is that you and I are two totally different people with totally different attitudes. You probably have no competitive nature in gaming at all. Im strongly competitive, this causes heated language. That is not a reason to suspend or ban some one.

The Tribunal supports one small section of the LoL playerbase; The people who don't care

For the other 80% its incredibly biased.
And yet only 2% of all players even show up in the Tribunal; the punish/pardon ratio is approxmiately 50/50 right now; and of those who are punished, half never return after their first. Make of that what you will!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Chinese 051 View Post

Just ignore ppl like simplyalive. RIOT is paying them money for speaking for them.
*facepalm*

So you get paid by Valve, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carteret

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
You probably have no competitive nature in gaming at all. Im strongly competitive, this causes heated language.
I think here's your problem. There's no necessary connection here.

Competitive is a good thing. I'm competitive too. I wanna win, so I encourage and help teammates who are playing bad, because that's the best path to winning. And I report trolls, to get them out of the game, so I'll win more. That's my method.

And if heated language is your thing, there's nothing really wrong with it. Yell at your screen all you want. The key is...don't type it in chat. It does no good, and is against the rules.

So that's the problem, I think. There's no necessary connection between being competitive and typing heated things in chat. You can be competitive without breaking the rules, it's not that difficult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carteret

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Chinese 051 View Post
Just ignore ppl like simplyalive. RIOT is paying them money for speaking for them.
Yo, how do I get in on this? I wanna get paid too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaylorn View Post
Reports sent to tribunal about leaving or AFKing carry no weight at all in terms of getting you to the tribunal, all AFKing and leaving is dealt with by Leavebuster.
This is why I never report for afk/leaving... under that category. I put it under negative attitude and type "rage quit." More likely to get someone banned or suspended. =)


12345612 ... 49