Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

question on pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

extra pop

06-26-2012

i'm actually not that new of a player bu i want to know how to use/go on pbe. Also what aoe stands for.

Sevgz

06-26-2012

AoE Stands for Area of Effect. An aoe damaging spell stands for a spell that deals damage in certain area (most of the times a circle).

You can click this (http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com) link to go to the PBE signup page.

Have fun, summoner.

extra pop

06-26-2012

I'm confused should I type in a whole new account or the same one.(i'm looking to play champs before they come out)

highrez

06-26-2012

Quote:
I'm confused should I type in a whole new account or the same one.(i'm looking to play champs before they come out)

Honestly, that isn't really the reason why you should play on the PBE. But whatever, think of the PBE as a completely separate game with it's own servers, so your old account won't work.

extra pop

06-26-2012

o well then ty