Gold Elo Player offers help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onguàrd

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChief View Post
Im taking this with the support team of refer a friend and see what compromise we can do of creating a project for slightly bending the rules if I can prove this to be beneficial.

Im promising that with each training will gaurantee a player to successfully play out till they reach level 30, to get them into a decent ELO and to get them to spend money on riot points. Overall from a business point of view If its succesfully generating more money and providing growth of the game overall then why would it matter that I get my rewards for proven success to the community using my methods. The only way to make a judgment is seeing if it works out in a positive form as it should cause if I could prove to make it happen then obviously you all would be wrong in that sense right.

If they say its ok Ill do it if not then I guess the offer is abort people sorry for the oppurtunity loss :*(
You can't gurantee people will spend their money on RP, that they get to lvl30 or that they will get a "decent" Elo. lol Also good job admitting to bending the rules, I'll be reporting you. Good day, cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

Edit:

Not to mention, where's the proof that you're a gold player? Because you come off more as an argumentative Elo hell player to me.

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Edit:

Not to mention, where's the proof that you're a gold player? Because you come off more as an argumentative Elo hell player to me.
a simple search will show you he his top rating was 1590 with a W:157 L: 131 current gold 1559 in solo/duo ranked at the time of this post.
however i still stand by my original post to this topic as i dont feel high ranked or money spent is an excuse to bend/brake rules.

Best Luck Always =)

Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, if you are the only one on your team getting kills then you are the only one getting gold. Teamwork wins games, 1 v 5 not so much.

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChief View Post
Honestly all I want is to unlock the Twitch Medieval skin. And Im offering wtv services I feel is fair to get it. I really in my head see me making this work and all I am trying to do is get it to make sense that it is overall fair and benificial to the community. I am not really cheating the system if I do end up making people that wouldnt have put money in the game do. It just makes sense to me.
I believe you see no problem with this, but see that actually there is... if you want Twitch Medieval skin so much, maybe you should e-mail Riot and ask for an offer, I don't know. Maybe they agree to sell this skin to you for a few dollars.

Xephair

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
I believe you see no problem with this, but see that actually there is... if you want Twitch Medieval skin so much, maybe you should e-mail Riot and ask for an offer, I don't know. Maybe they agree to sell this skin to you for a few dollars.
OR OR! He could do like they rules say and recruit "New Players" he isnt some high and almight CEO to some company that has something hanging over riots head, they dont owe him anything, he should have to do what everyone else has to. Even if he did theyre under no obligation to change something so massive for him lol.

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephair View Post
OR OR! He could do like they rules say and recruit "New Players" he isnt some high and almight CEO to some company that has something hanging over riots head, they dont owe him anything, he should have to do what everyone else has to. Even if he did theyre under no obligation to change something so massive for him lol.
Relax dude, no reason to be angry XD

I'm just suggesting that he offers 50 dollars, 100 dollars or even 200 dollars for the skin directly to Riot. If they agree, both with benefit (and profit) from the deal.