Gold Elo Player offers help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
This seems disonest to me, an exploration of the referal system indeed. You are not referring anyone, you are just instigating people to create multiple accounts to benefit from something you are not doing. The achievements come from bringing new people to the game, not for asking for old players to create a new accounts and level it up till level 10 with your help.
Well I see how thats one way to look at it right. But in my case its more of if you think about it about it. There are many people trying this game out. don't understand it fully and how to get better and they decide the easy way out which is to give up and say its not for them to confusing. Or they quit because they are stuck with trolls and really get negative vibes when they play their games then they quit. Those are players lost. I am basically re reffering them in a proper way if I am successful at helping them get better and enjoy their experience and be able to comfortably make a deposit to benefit their account. Does that make sense?...

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

Note that you will have much more trouble cheating the game like this than just spending a few dollars on it... if you find a temporary job and work for like a week, or even a weekend, you will have much more RP with less trouble lol

HeadChief

06-26-2012

Quote:
Note that you will have much more trouble cheating the game like this than just spending a few dollars on it... if you find a temporary job and work for like a week, or even a weekend, you will have much more RP with less trouble lol
Honestly all I want is to unlock the Twitch Medieval skin. And Im offering wtv services I feel is fair to get it. I really in my head see me making this work and all I am trying to do is get it to make sense that it is overall fair and benificial to the community. I am not really cheating the system if I do end up making people that wouldnt have put money in the game do. It just makes sense to me.

FULLLLLL HAMMMMM

06-26-2012

lolking.net it helps lool and were loggin in at the same time frames maybe that will help too. proves nothing and that wasnt my frist post i think. if it was wtv like it matters

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

No matter how much you try to justify it, it's at the very least borderline, and almost certainly against the terms of RAF.

RAF is for referring players, even if you think you should be awarded for 'keeping' players (and who is to say you actually have that effect?), that isn't the medium for it.

Xephair

06-26-2012

Quote:
Im assuming not many 13 year old children can find many jobs though :| I thought this was a semi good idea at first, until the emissary pointed it out that this is very border line in the rules, but the retaliation instead of trying to find a compromise was very unnecessary.

Survey sites are decent for unemployed people or anyone that just doesnt feel the need to spend money on a game, although im not sure which websites allow children on them to participate.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFLEL View Post
lolking.net it helps lool and were loggin in at the same time frames maybe that will help too. proves nothing and that wasnt my frist post i think. if it was wtv like it matters
It's not really important whether this is an alt account or a friend, the fact is that you came here at his beck and call to help with something shady...

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Gold Elo Player offers help....
good for you you are gold.

Quote:
I ask in return is make at least 1 new account reffered by me and I will train you throughout your first 10 levels on the new account where it will be your main practice before getting back onto the next step on your real account
somehow this seems in direct violation of the refer a friend.

Quote:
The Refer-a-Friend program is intended to reward summoners who bring new players to League of Legends. Exploiting the program is unfair and hurts player experience for all.
as you are not bringing in a new player why should you get the reward?

Quote:
We’re going to be treating any attempt to exploit the Refer-a-Friend program the same way that we would any other fraud attempt. This means that our ever-vigilant Fraud Prevention Team will be monitoring the system, ready to pounce on perpetrators of nefarious schemes aimed at acquiring dishonest referrals. And once we found them, they’re going to find themselves subject to some pretty hefty consequences, including:

•The loss of any and all content acquired under dubious circumstances.
•A permanent ban from the Refer-a-Friend Program.
•A suspension or in some cases, a permanent ban from League of Legends.

i may be incorrect but it seems as the players you are asking here already have accounts, your demand for payment in the form of them making a new account is no better than making smurfs and referring yourself. in effect what you are asking them to do is make a smurf and get you rewarded, is this not in violation of the refer a freind idea?

also there are many "gold level ELO" players that give free help 1 v 1 and in 'team' settings asking not one thing in return. you are plainly selfish and greedy, although i rarely wish bad luck to anyone i do hope they ban or at the least remove any rewards you gain from refer a friend for this attempt at a work around.

Best Luck Always =)

Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, if you are the only one on your team getting kills then you are the only one getting gold. Teamwork wins games, 1 v 5 not so much.

onguàrd

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFLEL View Post
Am level 29 now i started only a little while ago, i dont play that much, and me reachign level 29 is all thanks to cheifs advice. all i need now is my rune pages set up.
Win or lose getting to lvl30 takes atleast a month or more lol

HeadChief

06-26-2012

Im taking this with the support team of refer a friend and see what compromise we can do of creating a project for slightly bending the rules if I can prove this to be beneficial.

Im promising that with each training will gaurantee a player to successfully play out till they reach level 30, to get them into a decent ELO and to get them to spend money on riot points. Overall from a business point of view If its succesfully generating more money and providing growth of the game overall then why would it matter that I get my rewards for proven success to the community using my methods. The only way to make a judgment is seeing if it works out in a positive form as it should cause if I could prove to make it happen then obviously you all would be wrong in that sense right.

If they say its ok Ill do it if not then I guess the offer is abort people sorry for the oppurtunity loss :*(