Gold Elo Player offers help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onguàrd

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFLEL View Post
First i would like to say to the Emissary of the League(LOOOL) you have some valid points i do not find this guy breaking any rules and you assume you called him out for anything, Emissary of the League(LOOOL)
you got this title for the forums does not mean you should be commenting on things that your assumptions about someone idea of training new players and helping them get better on LoL. I think you title is making you a little ahead of your self LOOL.

Challange Me on Leage Any day Emissary of the League(LOOOOOL) show your worth.

emissary/ˈeməˌserē/
Noun:
A person sent on a special mission, e.g., as a diplomatic representative.
Lol like what is your Mission Lmaoooooo
You're a tool.

TwistWrist

06-26-2012

Oh cute, he called a friend/smurf.

Probably a smurf from the way the he types and that being RUFFLEL's first post.

RUFFLEL

06-26-2012

I was one of the guys head cheif brought into this game, at first i didnt like it i liked dota,hon, dota 2 more but he showed me why this game is diffrent then the rest, hes a cool guy am not hating on any one never judge a book by a dude who has a some sort of upgrade on forums, ieve been on dota/like forums alot and i always see trolls like him shutting people down for no reason or giving a dumb assumption and killing the post made by the user,

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

This seems disonest to me, an exploration of the referal system indeed. You are not referring anyone, you are just instigating people to create multiple accounts to benefit from something you are not doing. The achievements come from bringing new people to the game, not for asking for old players to create a new accounts and level it up till level 10 with your help.

TwistWrist

06-26-2012

Quote:
I was one of the guys head cheif brought into this game, at first i didnt like it i liked dota,hon, dota 2 more but he showed me why this game is diffrent then the rest, hes a cool guy am not hating on any one never judge a book by a dude who has a some sort of upgrade on forums, ieve been on dota/like forums alot and i always see trolls like him shutting people down for no reason or giving a dumb assumption and killing the post made by the user,
Types exactly like the OP. Never posted before today.

Sure, let's go with "friend".

Doesn't matter either though. He's doing something against the rules. You type like a poor excuse for a wingman. Admits to being a wingman as well.

RUFFLEL

06-26-2012

Am level 29 now i started only a little while ago, i dont play that much, and me reachign level 29 is all thanks to cheifs advice. all i need now is my rune pages set up.

RUFFLEL

06-26-2012

you know you noobs can check are Ip address lool.

TwistWrist

06-26-2012

Because proxies don't exist, amirite?

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

Quote:
you know you noobs can check are Ip address lool.
IP address isn't a safe way to check for multiple accounts due to proxies. It's so easy to change our IP...

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

Quote:
That's fine, and this is the proper use of the RAF program, referring people to the game. The issue is that he's trying to get people to grind 'fake' accounts for him so that he gets rewards for 'referring' people when he isn't doing such a thing.

That isn't to say people shouldn't get notice or even rewards for helping people, however a system that does such isn't in place. He's saying that his opinion trumps that of Riot, the creators of the rule, and that's equivalent to saying you can cheat on your tax returns because 'they should have given you a bigger return because you were such a cool dude.' (In case you're wondering, that's still against the law.)

What interests me is that you happen to pop in less than an hour after the thread started, and these were your very first posts on the forum. While possible, it's unlikely that you just happened to choose this exact time to log into the forums. I'm not saying he can't ask you to support him in the discussion, but you were trying to refute Twist stating that he called a friend/smurf, and yet you said nothing to do so, only confirmed it.