Gold Elo Player offers help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

06-26-2012

Hey guys. Im in gold elo and there is a lot I have learned and can teach in this game to many new players so they can get a jump start into the game and be on their way to be a great player within a matter of weeks. I am currently running a training ground where you could get some 1 on 1 time training with me. The only thing I ask in return is make at least 1 new account reffered by me and I will train you throughout your first 10 levels on the new account where it will be your main practice before getting back onto the next step on your real account. add me HeadChief to join in the oppurtunity for 1 on 1 training with a gold elo.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

There are plenty of players who will offer help and advice for free, don't help someone begging for referral accounts this way. (This is also likely something that is exploitative of the RAF system, so I wouldn't be a part of that.)

HeadChief

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
There are plenty of players who will offer help and advice for free, don't help someone begging for referral accounts this way. (This is also likely something that is exploitative of the RAF system, so I wouldn't be a part of that.)
Ok so lets think with our logic for a second. Yes their are players who offer advice and help for free thats true. Now I'm talking about something different. I'm saying I will provide 1 on 1 training and tutorials about the game and give a player the oppurtunity to actually not have a frustrating trial to the game. Yes they are already existing new members and wouldn't be newly referred but if you think about it. Most likely they would quit the game and there goes not only a client as far as business aspects but also there goes a potential great positive energy in the community that it will no longer get to know. So for someone whos offering services for a small price as a single referral so he can get his bonus he deserves by still taking the time KEEP the current new players interested that just makes sense to me that its a by pass for the rules of referrals.

TwistWrist

06-26-2012

Plenty of people tutor for free as well.

You aren't that special. You are just fishing for referrals from people that are currently playing which isn't what the referral program is for.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

It would be one thing if you stated 'if you would want to make a new account with which to learn, please consider using me as a referral,' though even that might be a bit sketchy, but you're flat out demanding a price for something, and then getting upset when you get called out on it.

Even worse, you're not even asking for a payment in the normal sense, you're asking others to bypass the terms of the RAF program, which is just... extremely upsetting that you think it's 'okay.'

xmashimarox

06-26-2012

what a ****** move by this guy

HeadChief

06-26-2012

I don't get why your hating on it. I'm offering legitimate time consuming tutoring that they wont get as good going to anyone else they go to for free gauranteed. I am a peoples person. I connect with them and make them feel good and I am real. Not to mention my skills and theories of this game is a phenomenon. So if you don't have anything positive to say here please don't say it at all cause if you would use your brain to think with an open mind instead of just trying to make accusations of envy and making negative judgments and assumptions you would realize this idea of mine makes a lot of sense and is a fantastic idea that more high elo players should be doing and doing it right.

My services comes with a 100% satisfaction gaurantee that I ask by the end of your traing to post proof that it is working for you and tell the community about he fairness from your before and after of how likely you are to spend money in this game if you are satisfied or ill shut down the experiement if it prevails. That only sounds fair to me to review it with an open mind and see if its good for business. I think if I could prove my point and get people spending money in this game I deserve my rewards in a fair trial arguements with th ones in charge of the reffer a friend mods.

OneNoobPanda

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Couldn't of said it better then the Emissary of the League

TwistWrist

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChief View Post
I don't get why your hating on it. I'm offering legitimate time consuming tutoring that they wont get as good going to anyone else they go to for free gauranteed. I am a peoples person. I connect with them and make them feel good and I am real. Not to mention my skills and theories of this game is a phenomenon. So if you don't have anything positive to say here please don't say it at all cause if you would use your brain to think with an open mind instead of just trying to make accusations of envy and making negative judgments and assumptions you would realize this idea of mine makes a lot of sense and is a fantastic idea that more high elo players should be doing and doing it right.

My services comes with a 100% satisfaction gaurantee that I ask by the end of your traing to post proof that it is working for you and tell the community about he fairness from your before and after of how likely you are to spend money in this game if you are satisfied or ill shut down the experiement if it prevails. That only sounds fair to me to review it with an open mind and see if its good for business. I think if I could prove my point and get people spending money in this game I deserve my rewards in a fair trial arguements with th ones in charge of the reffer a friend mods.
Scorecard.

Positive:
Confident

Negative:
Insults people who don't agree with him.
Poor communication skills.
Delusional.

Anyone else sick of all the people who are shamelessly plugging themselves in NPF?

RUFFLEL

06-26-2012

First i would like to say to the Emissary of the League(LOOOL) you have some valid points i do not find this guy breaking any rules and you assume you called him out for anything, Emissary of the League(LOOOL)
you got this title for the forums does not mean you should be commenting on things that your assumptions about someone idea of training new players and helping them get better on LoL. I think you title is making you a little ahead of your self LOOL.

Challange Me on Leage Any day Emissary of the League(LOOOOOL) show your worth.

em·is·sar·y/ˈeməˌserē/
Noun:
A person sent on a special mission, e.g., as a diplomatic representative.
Lol like what is your Mission Lmaoooooo