please improve ranked matchmaking...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esteno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

seriously i have all these screens (for example these 2) where it shows i outpreformed pretty much everyone in my team and keep losing elo trying to carry support or tank a team of 3 or 4 noobs...

TheAngryMunchkin

07-01-2012

all these screens show is that your opponents are consistently outperforming you, down the ladder you go.

Selcopa

07-01-2012

Show me the replays. i bet i can find 50 mistakes you made that had you done better, you coulda won the game.

Its not matchmaking, its you.

FlashJS

07-02-2012

dat cs

Esteno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryMunchkin View Post
all these screens show is that your opponents are consistently outperforming you, down the ladder you go.
they outperformed my teammates, i easily soloed any of them but if my team kills themselves in a few seconds then i can't do anything to get an ace

Esteno

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
Show me the replays. i bet i can find 50 mistakes you made that had you done better, you coulda won the game.

Its not matchmaking, its you.
still i did better than any of them. I'm not great, but i'm certainly better than these guys

Eggroll9000

07-02-2012

Looked you up: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/1...0#ranked-stats

You're a feeder with every champ and in every role and have outrageously low creep scores.
Doesn't seem like a matchmaking issue...

Esteno

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggroll9000 View Post
Looked you up: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/1...0#ranked-stats

You're a feeder with every champ and in every role and have outrageously low creep scores.
Doesn't seem like a matchmaking issue...
thank my team for that, i have plenty of people who saw me playing and can say how i actually play. In pretty much every teamfight as any carry i get killed first because the tank doesn't do his/her job and i'm the only actual threat as i didn't fed them. When i'm tanking i hold the enemy team disrupted for many seconds but the team doesn't help either. As a jungler i make constant ganks but the ther teammates die every minute, literally. As a support i see the carries run in as if they were invincible because of me. I can't farm anything because my team fed them so much the enemy team keps running in jungle looking for ganks so i don't over extend my lane like you suggest.
BTW around 15/20 'loss' are games i dodged because of how bad our team comp was, so I should have around 600/800 elo, not 450

Fugis

07-02-2012

lmao, get owned OP

Esteno

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugis View Post
lmao, get owned OP
ikr they start bashing for no reason and without understanding what actually happened in game, whch actually is a pretty common bad game where the usual trolls and feeders show up and one can only sit by the tower