Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mariah, creator of worlds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

extra pop

07-23-2012

bump

extra pop

07-31-2012

bump

LOOOOONG CAT

08-09-2012

Wait so if I built this character straight AP, and I had say 700 AP, once I reached 100% core energy, my AD would be 800 or more... Sorry if I seem like a downer, but that's ridiculous.

extra pop

08-10-2012

lets say you did get to 700 ap and lets say you were also akali, from right there it would be very late game and you would deal loods of damage to begin with, getting that high in ap is kinda hard as is, not to mention you wouldnt be able to get any real tanky ap items you would just have 5 archangels and a rabadons. Just saying, but i guess i will lower the amounts by some.

pengwndude

08-16-2012

Very very cool concept
Few tips. First, before the champ, I wanna know what I'm getting into. What's she look like, how does she fight, what's the influence yadda yadda. Basically a summary preface. Who is this lady in a nutshell. Then I know what Im about to read and things go smoother
Also try to write in a third person somewhat professional sense. I understand what you're saying, but it can be rewritten to be easier to read

Passive is the backbone, nothing to change there.
Q is fine. Don't know why they generate different amounts of energy
W I also like but I think it does too much. The every x attack I think is too many ingredients in the dish.
Quickie, I notice mars is a buff and jupiters a rebuff, but I think it should be swapped for consistency with the ult, where suns offense and moons defense. If you can justify why you don't wanna change it, fine by me
E having a passive sounds odd just saying. I think you should nerd the numbers or it will make soraka moot.
R is fine, but a two second stun is also amumus. In fact, sun is almost identical. I won't tell you how to change it, but judging by your creativity, you can whip out something better.

Very cool concept. You don't need to write if it grants assists.

Antibreeder

08-16-2012

Very neat skill set, though a couple things I found a bit odd.

The passive is slightly off. Magic pen to armor pen, CDR should give attack speed, and then AP to AD. mPen to attack speed just doesn't make sense to me.

Realistically, you're in between Leona and Diana for lore and themes, which the Solari don't really leave room for compromise (they did try to kill Diana).

Overall pretty cool and a neat idea of a dynamic skill set!

NonEpic

08-16-2012

cooldowns and passive will never go well together -- you will never get to 100% 'heat'.
Other than that, amazing.

extra pop

08-17-2012

thankyou all. @pengwndude, Thank you for the debuff/ally buff switch. Well as for now i am not a very good lore writer so if anyone would like to step up i would be grateful. Ill change the ult so it doesnt give assists. @antibreeder, I see your point. I will change her cdr to attack speed but im just going to take out the armor pen part completely. @epicfailedd, I see your point, but it is possible. Rumbles heat deminishes slowly, and making it so that you round out your abilities, you can achieve heat. Now she is a support so she shouldn't be reaching her full heat, as it would disrupt her whole purpose. Thank you I love constructive critisism. Oops forgot, about the E it would jsut be a fun thing making you sometimes randomly gain health and then mana, making her harder to play, put soraka would probably be in her lore, and her E gives only back very small amount of health, mana.

Leo Tomita

10-20-2012

bumper thy ladies!

Leo Tomita

11-23-2012

bump for cool awesomeness