Mariah, creator of worlds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

extra pop

06-26-2012

Mariah,
creator of worlds
ROLES: ap caster, ranged, support

Passive: Eclipse
when you start the game your first ability is solar. After casting a spell your next ability lunar, switching between the two and so on. Instead of mana, you also have core energy which creates after casting an ability. When you reach 100% core energy you are not able to cast abilities, but your magic pen turns to atk speed and 40% of your ability power turns to atk damage. Core energy decreases around the same amount of rumble's heat, maximum 100.

Q: Meteor/Meteor storm cd: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
Solar meteor: Creates a large meteor that will smash down on target location dealing,(45/90/135/180/225 magic damage) + (.4 per bonus ability power) . After the effect, leave embers on the gound where the meteor hit, enemies walking or standing on it will take (2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5) + (.1 per bonus ap) every second. Embers last 4 seconds
Generates 20 core energy
Lunar meteor storm: Creates a shower of meteors that rain down on target area. Slowing anyone in that area for (20/25/30/35/40%), and deals (40/80/120/160/200) magic damage.
Lasts 3 seconds. (like mf's)
Generates 25 core energy

W: Mars/jupiter cd: 16/14/12
Solar Mars: Target an enemy champion, with the power of Mars. They will have decreased movement speed (20/25/30/35/40%) and they they take 40/60/80/100/120 magic damage for (3/3/4/4/5) seconds. Every fifth basic attack on the target creates a small tornado under them popping them into the air for 1 second and deals, (30/40/50/60/70 magic damage). This ability gives assists and the 2nd part lasts untill you cast another ability.
Generates 20 core energy
Lunar JupiterTarget an ally champion, with the power of Jupiter. They will have increased movement speed (20/25/30/35/40%) and their basic attacks deal an additional 5% of their total movement speed for (5/5.25/5.5/5.75/6) seconds, also their 4th basic attack will deal damage as if their target only had 50% total armor ( 2nd part lasts until you cast another ability).This ability gives assists.
Generates 25 core energy

E: Kinetic/Potential energy cd: 14 seconds
Solar Kinetic: Passive: whenever you cast an ability while moving you regenerate (20/25/30/35/40) health.
Active: regenerate target allies health by (50/100/150/200/250)
Lunar Potenetial: Passive: Whenever you cast an ability while standing still, reduce your q, w, and e's coolddown by (30/35/40/45/50%).
Active: Regenerate target's mana (30/50/70/90/110) mana or add 15 core energy to yourself.
Both generate 10 core energy

R: Sun/Moon cd: 100/90/80
Solar sun: All of your allies recieve a damage increasing buff that will give them 20/45/70 bonus attack damage and increases their movement speed by 15%, Solar sun resets on THAT ally only. (this ability gives assists)
Lunar moon: All allies recieve 25/40/55 mr and armor for 5/5.5/6 seconds. If an enemy dies from an ally with moon buff, Lunar moon resets on THAT ally only. (this ability gives assists)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stats:
health: [420 + 82 per lvl
health regen: [5 + .6 per lvl
mana: [185 + 48 per lvl
mana regen: [5 + .6 per lvl
damage: [46 + 2.8 per lvl
range: 450
movement speed: 310
armor: [12 + 3.7 per lvl
magic resist: 30

MrRandomJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

This one's actually an interesting dps/ support

extra pop

06-27-2012

Yup I tryed making a champion that would be new. Actually being a support for bot would work out well, but in the team fights she would become a little more helpful when she reaches 100% core energy.-semi bump-

Leo Tomita

06-27-2012

AMAZING INNATE MAN like Balance Druids on world of warcraft rigth? perfect!!

Q: Meteor/Meteor storm : ANOTHER AMAAAAAAZING SKILL MAAAN!! only two things buggin me...clarify "dealing,(45/90/135/180/225 into 100% splash damage)" the splash part i dont get it...where the cooldown...my opinion? put a fair CD or it will become OP ...like 20 seconds or something about...

W: Mars/jupiter...this can be the same guy that i roughly criticise about Reggie...because thi is another
AWESOMELY GREAT SKILL!!! 2 things tho...
1 put these buffs lasting for a few seconds..otherwise ......................
2 explain me "they take (.3/.3/.4/.4/.5) magic damage per second"...i also didnt get this part

i must be tripin...seeing things.... because E: Kinetic/Potential energy in my opinion you maded again!!!BOOYAKASHAPOCALIPTICAL AWESOME SKILL theres no word man...take a little carefull with the cooldown of all abilities...because ...with the lunar fase it can "ruin" this champ

...................................(i have been brainwashed).....................................i wont comment ult...you know my opinon by this far rigth?

3 things
1 depending how big is this cd u could increase the damage...if the cooldown is low in kinda ok...
2 how big is the AoE? take a good look on champions like Leona, Xerath....
3 i didnt understand AT ALL lunar phase

overal TRULLY REMARCABLE CHAMP ill send her to everyone that i know here in these forums...
i have grow so much since Reggie that i am embarassed for been so rough with you....

really sorry man!

extra pop

06-28-2012

Thanks for the comment. I enjoy the praise . I actually didnt realize I forgot to put the cooldowns in. As for the lunar and solar part, it switches between the two phases whenever you cast an ability. For example you can cast your meteor spell on solar, but the next spell you cast HAS to be in lunar form. When you cast meteor in your solar, and then you cast your w it would be jupiter not mars, because mars is a ability only able to cast in the solar phase but beacause you are in the lunar phase. For w one of the abilities target an enemy while the other one targets an ally. Thanks for the comments and I will change.

extra pop

06-28-2012

sha-bump

Alexey

06-28-2012

Not a bad idea

extra pop

06-28-2012

thank you.

Wynd Warrior

06-28-2012

I like this concept, it's extremely unique to this game, there are no other champs in lol that utilize both solar and lunar energy. Also I like the planetary theme, it's very catchy.

Leo Tomita

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra pop View Post
Thanks for the comment. I enjoy the praise . I actually didnt realize I forgot to put the cooldowns in. As for the lunar and solar part, it switches between the two phases whenever you cast an ability. For example you can cast your meteor spell on solar, but the next spell you cast HAS to be in lunar form. When you cast meteor in your solar, and then you cast your w it would be jupiter not mars, because mars is a ability only able to cast in the solar phase but beacause you are in the lunar phase. For w one of the abilities target an enemy while the other one targets an ally. Thanks for the comments and I will change.
no no ...you dont understand me..i dont understand the Lunar fase from the ult...all other parts i do understand an lovit!