Vayne, Draven, or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChodusMinimus

09-01-2012

Now, I loooove Draven.
However, he's an odd case. Juggling and guiding his axes is difficult and requires another level of micromanagement. He can tear apart anyone, and is fairly durable for a carry, with the highest base armor of any of them. I sometimes take him top because he can be durable and he can force people out of lane with constant harass.
If they have skillshot snare/stuns on their team, you have to be careful where you land the axes, because they'll place them right where you need to go.
When you juggle 2 (sometimes 3, if you can hold it long enough) axes, you do more damage than any carry (as far as pure AA damage goes).
I play Draven because he's fun. When I get him in ARAM, it's even better. The chaos can actually make it easier for me to juggle at times and dat ult snipe OP.

SeXyToucH

Recruiter

09-01-2012

hmm lets see
vayne the strongest in the late
draven very strong in early game
ez strong in early game too but he is the most fun of them
i prefer ez after him u can buy vayne ....

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

09-01-2012

I'd say Vayne just cuz she has at least 1 source or a CC; a stun
if u wanna have fun then Ezreal for sure
Also Vayne does a **** load of damage late game........
Hope I helped

PurpleWoof

09-01-2012

Draven if you have time to practice, you have to aim everything and catch those axes which is very tedious (if not impossible) in team fights. Vayne sounds good for you since you can be protected. Vayne's endgame is scary good. Ezreal is just fun and an all around good choice in my opinion. Nothing like stacking cd equipt so you can spam barrages

Crow˝

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

draven is by far the best IF u can handle him, although he does require a decent team coz of hiis lack of an escape, his damage exceeds that of other adcs, just last game i got fed early and by 20 minutes i went 1v3 and came out on top (did have to blow exaust and ignite) but just juggling atlst 2 axes means u can easily 1v2 or even 1v3

McFerren

09-14-2012

Vayne is THE late game carry.

Unknown Pedofile

12-27-2012

draven is a god at late game, ive seen draven 5 hit vayne late games

MrDeadlifter

12-27-2012

I'll say Draven due to overall badassness and probably the best laning phase as ADC. Late game vayne rocks 'em both obv. and as Draven you lose an edge because you have to focus on catching your Qs while teamfights happen, etc. but he's the one I've had the most fun with the exception of graves.

I'll say pick Draven if you're amazing at catching your opponents when they make a mistake and make the most out of every advantageous situation and Vayne if you're usually more passive and focus on farming/securing objectives, etc. as you patiently wait for late game to truly shine.

Armstice

12-27-2012

Why does everyone keep referencing having to catch Draven's axes in a team fight? Firstly, after the first couple of levels, the axes are only really good for refreshing his steroid because of the amount of damage you will miss out on delivering if you try to catch them. Also, all three of these carries are situational and require a team capable of protecting you well. Ez is probably the most self reliant because of his ability to double flash and his range.

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

U want play for win or for fun??u want play for fun play with ezreal or draven.. If u want win play with vayne.. Late game vayne is best champion.. For me.. Always i play with vayne .-. Cause i play always for win not for fun.. =)