Vayne, Draven, or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinako

06-26-2012

I honestly love playing Vayne, but her range is atrocious, and her laning power is absolutely horrible, and she's useless if you don't have a team to protect you during team fights, so I've been playing Ezreal now (in preparation for the PFE skin) and I feel like I have a much higher chance of winning my lane and more survivability in team fights.

I've never really played draven, but a good draven is annoying as ****.

But I think one of the best laning AD carries is Varus/Soraka because of that Varus Q poke, and his blight does % damage.
So he's got it all: % damage like Kog and Vayne, a huge poke range, and his ultimate his great for getting multiple kills.

White WaIker

06-26-2012

Ezreal is definitely a very good AD carry, which can be played as AP as well.
Both Draven and Ezreal have global Ultimates which are pretty similar, except Draven's ulti can hit twice (way in and way out) if timed and positioned correctly.
Vayne has some laning problems but if you survive the early game, get a good farm and some kills, Your late game is beast.

I would personally prefer Ezreal because of his high mobility for an AD carry, good range on poke and the global snipe which is a really good ability to finish off those fleeing enemies. But you need precision and prediction to be good with Ez.

roughneck65

06-26-2012

how come you dont consider kog maw?

BitProdigy

06-26-2012

Ezreal, his laning is amazing compared to most AD carries making it extremely easy to snowball. And a snowballed AD carry is one of the more influential roles to do so.

_G

Musche

06-26-2012

Vayne easily.
My favorite of the three is Ezreal though, just bc skillshots.
Imho Draven is a bad ad carry simply bc you have to catch his blades, forcing you into a new position in team fights. Might not always be the best position, that or give up some damage by not catching.

Nulli Secundus

06-26-2012

I think a good Ezreal will beat any other ad carry other than Graves or KogMaw in the long haul.
Not to mention he has his E>Q or Q>E combo for poking which makes the lane phase easy.
I can't play Vayne well though, so maybe I'm biased.
Draven, I don't consider him a real player because I've seen lots of bad ones, yet zero good ones.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

The amount of micro required to play Draven effectively makes him an uncommon choice. Why deal with managing his blade juggling when other carries deal similar damage far more easily?

Ezreal's good if you can land skillshots, terrible if you can't. Corki plays basically the same role and does it a lot more easily, so he gets picked more often if you want an aggressive and mobile lane.

Vayne's early laning is completely terrible, but if you get her farmed you basically auto-win. You need either a team that can feed you kills or a support who can keep you safe and allow you to farm until you can carry the game.

AJStarhiker

06-26-2012

I'm not sure if Draven's been used in tournements (don't really follow 'em), but I do know that official tournements are typically played a patch or two behind general games.

GummyNinja

09-01-2012

hands down ezreal

Edward10432

09-01-2012

Draven