Vayne, Draven, or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperVeloce

06-26-2012

I've just got some rp to buy another ad carry and those 3 are the ones I don't have. Which should benefit me the most? I usually play with 3~5 premade every match so my friends can protect me.

xCry0x

06-26-2012

Vayne hands down.

Loonus

06-26-2012

Vayne is super fun and I have a lot of friends who personally recommend her. I'm not to familiar with Draven tbh but I hear he is also very strong (and looks really cool =D)
Personally I'm not a big fan of Ezreal.

SuperVeloce

06-26-2012

I think I'm going toward vayne. Btw, why hasn't any draven being used in high elo/competition? Just curious.

Propheciah

06-26-2012

I absolutely love Ezreal! I have played a lot, I also have played a lot of Vayne. To be honest, Ezreal has better escapability and early game poking power, but late game he doesn't bring the damage to the table Vayne does. Vayne wrecks face and has a Hard CC (Stun), which is unreliable, mind you, until you master proper positioning. Vayne is also very fun. Ezreal is effective and very fun, and that 40% AS Buff to your whole team when they are clumped on a Baron or Dragon helps. Vayne does flat out more damage, can't escape as well but probably has superior chasing power, although Ezreal's E ability can make for some nice over-the-wall surprises and quick bursts of damage in lane before the enemy can juke. Ezreal does pretty substantial damage if you rush IE and then go into Trinity Force and Last Whisper. He just doesn't offer the damage that Vayne does late game. Ezreal has fun times with his ult and poking power and I really love him as a champion, but Vayne probably offers more for solo queue and things of that nature. Positioning with Vayne is a little harder though IMO, as she doesn't have a long-range instant blink. I plan on purchasing Vayne very soon.

Jezzaxx

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperVeloce View Post
I think I'm going toward vayne. Btw, why hasn't any draven being used in high elo/competition? Just curious.
He has. I see him played in streams often, and I've seen him in tournaments.

TeknoWizard

06-26-2012

Best I think? Vayne hands down.

Most fun? Ezreal, in my opinion.

Zeryz

06-26-2012

Drazen if fed a little is more op than Vayne buy Vayne requires a slight amount of challenge.
I play Vayne as ad carry But it depends on how much of a challenge you want.
most challenging >Ezreal >Vayne>Draven>Least challenging

Pill Popper

06-26-2012

Vayne or Ez. Draven has such a high skillcap to the point of uselessness.

DeGeneralLee

06-26-2012

vayne is the best among those three imo. that true dmg based on enemy's hp is monstrous. and i love the sound when you activate the ult, better run.

i watched a couple of vayne videos on youtube played by clg doublelift.

that guy is amazing. if i only i could play like that. :)