1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeez View Post
Fairness where????

It doesn't really matter that some ppl TEMPORARILY lost a couple of champs or some runs. The game was unplayable for EVERYONE.

Everyone or no one!!!

ExjK

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
Great to hear! Way to stand your ground as a community manager and as a company overall (no sarcasm intended).

I have more respect for Riot not giving into these qq's about 1,000 RP. =)

tom641

06-26-2012

I was admittedly hopeful that we'd get a little RP. Oh well. I'll still enjoy Graves since you all put him up for sale. and thank you very much for working so hard to fix the servers regardless.

bLues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

GG
Never buying RP again.

Hawkeye

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

If those 0.5% of players are "entitled" to 1000 RP because they lost their content for a few days, then by all means, take away my content for a few days and give it back with 1000 RP to boot. Those players with content loss essentially won a lottery.

I understand if it is your normal procedure to give RP to players who experience that type of content loss. But that content loss could not have happened at a better time. If you honestly believe that certain lucky players somehow deserve 1000 RP for not having access to champions or runes during a time with multiple days of downtime and 3 hour login queues, then you need to seriously reconsider your business priorities.

MiMi luvluv

Seductive Chimp

06-26-2012

thats not bs... screw u pendadragon

ahAbyss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

The compensation is completely out of touch with the difficulty that the 0.5% had to endure.

PLEASE take my stuff for 2 days and give me 1000rp.

TheShortestPath

06-26-2012

Quote:

Thank you for finally giving the response that these entitled children needed, Pendragon. Maybe now they'll stop spamming useless forum threads.

Azzma

06-26-2012

Quote:

What's your favorite breed of dog?