1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7Dayz

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrBizzleMyNizzle View Post
So guess we not getting RP
i'll never give up i'll be as persistent as i am when the enemy team takes out all are outer turrets and im the only one who got their turrets -.- yes i made a league connection thats what i do best.

Live Lavish

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
won't be buying Riot points again. this game is now free for me

Cryswar

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

Temporary content loss. When no one could log in much anyways.

Just a little perspective.

Greeez

06-26-2012

Quote:
Fairness where????

It doesn't really matter that some ppl TEMPORARILY lost a couple of champs or some runs. The game was unplayable for EVERYONE.

Everyone or no one!!!

MiMi luvluv

06-26-2012

TheJist

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Challupa View Post
Riot post = We care more about sever problems that aren't getting fixed anytime soon more than the people who will be playing on there severs.

Anyone else see a problem with this logic?
I can understand focusing on servers to get them stable but they pretty much just flipped offed a majority of the player base really bad move maybe I can understand why they where silent for so long they have no idea how to deal with a player base.

Sock n Boppers

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMi luvluv View Post
bs
What he really ment is the 0.4% who experienced Temporary content loss oh and the 0.1% who actually have a reason to be upset because I still think they haven't regained lost stuff.

Oh, but don't worry Pendragon. I'm sure the 80% of that 0.5% are really upset now; sitting on 1000 more rp and all their belongings.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:

Rofl, so you are saying you rather please .5% of your customers than please 100%? LOLOLOLOLOL.

LeagueOfLeotards

06-26-2012

Quote:

fix it? there are so many bugs and glitches in this game atm and there hasnt been one update about them..left right and centre dc's bug splats and champion bugs..

Tisaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:

Thank you Pendragon.

If anyone starts to boycott or what have you about this whole situation, it's their loss. YOu guys are an amazing company and everything you've done about the service has been amazing in terms of helping out your players, regardless of what people say.