1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pinkbarbie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

da ffuqww gibe mr the rpppp

Draconda

06-26-2012

It's just a weird feeling to wish to have account problems to get rp. I understand times have changed from when I first started and everyone got 300 rp for patch day problems (which I spent on Ryze because I didn't know what rp was :/ ). Its a slippery slope when you give out rp and problems continue to occur, causing people to expect rp as compensation.. Maybe its tine to look into other forms of compensation, such as....legacy skins, perhaps?

Cursed Inside

06-26-2012

This is way you people should quit buying RP for a bit till riot quits being *******.

Kinda sure they either give us what we want or quit running a game then. so they can take a ******* pick either way is fine we can go to the other 20 LoL-like games

DageRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

lol what.... are you trying to compare what 10 ip boost is to 1000rp i support riot and everything i mean i wasted like 500 dollars on this game some people think its stupid its because i like your ****ing game riot i freaking lost 2 rank matches because my hecarim in minions and not being able to move and dying to a free kill and well theres more disconnects and lag spikes on game the login qq was acceptable with a 10ip boost but you kept it to long and well everybody had suffer the same yeah sure some lost content but they got it back like you said 80% got it back and it probably went up but do we a see a change on the 100% of people who are still are affected in game bugs,lag spikes, disconnects,and login qq. dont pick favorite riot and just cause they had one disadvantage and all they have to is send a support ticket....its not that i want 1000rp but the diffrence between 10ip boostt and 1000rp is like comparing teemo to chogath.... hey i got a teemo and it cant defend from **** ohh i got chogath i can stomp on little teemos yeah.

Saintsalacious

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I'll close with a final statement.

This was no-doubt a learning experience for us. Were we to do this entire thing over again there are lots of things that we would have changed in how we handled both compensation and communication.

Our aim is to make people happy. Sometimes we fall short, but that doesn't mean we'll stop trying. There are lots of people in this thread who are making good points, and lots who are making baseless attacks. I believe the subject is too emotional for many people to have a constructive back and forth dialog, so I don't think it would be beneficial to address each point individually, but we'll read every post in this thread, and take every word to heart.
Your initial statement didn't seem like you were trying to make anyone happy. Just Sayain. Also recently Tamat came out on the forums with a horrid reply. If i was told that at an establishment you can bet your a** off i wouldnt ever support that place again in anyway shape or form. Maybe you Reds need to have a meeting on how to handle situations correctly in the first place instead of getting everyone angry over your lack of professionalism and apologizing every time you guys disrespect us. If you could relate to us at all you can see why this is so unfair. Its not about "they got 1K RP and i didn't" its that their situation was overly compensated and everyone else who was just as stressed out and frustrated as them were compensated. My friends logged on and played with no runes while i didn't get to play at all. Where is the fairness in that! Everyone lost play time and had disadvantages. Eff runes i can still win a game but a DC a few times is harder to make a comeback

alvinliu001

06-26-2012

**** 1000 RP, **** 10 Win Ip Boost, Just fix the bugs in game ffs. Can't play Lee Sin at all with that stupid bug

7Dayz

06-26-2012

Quote:

This was no-doubt a learning experience for us. Were we to do this entire thing over again there are lots of things that we would have changed in how we handled both compensation and communication.

Our aim is to make people happy. Sometimes we fall short, but that doesn't mean we'll stop trying. There are lots of people in this thread who are making good points, and lots who are making baseless attacks. I believe the subject is too emotional for many people to have a constructive back and forth dialog, so I don't think it would be beneficial to address each point individually, but we'll read every post in this thread, and take every word to heart.
o.o does that = yes or no! tell me if your reading this and care about us you will tell us yes!

IS1f71015886006cc5433f1

06-26-2012

oh, that's cool, someone can't play a game at all, get a SMALL amount of fictional cash with little use, but if you can't play the game and lose items you can't use anyways, you get a DECENT amount of REAL money that can be used on a larger variety of items? ok, that's cool, glad we barely get anything and people who lost NOTHING get a lot more.

Aveach

06-26-2012

Quote:

Well Mr. *******... when the day ends you get paid and we're still here *****ing so life's just dandy isn't it?

Jacksknight

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom23 View Post
Let him a minute people
I think if he reads the few comments of those who are "Smart",he might change mind about not giving people 1000 RP...and Maybe the other Deplovers.
Oh.Yes.
I don't think his chinese overlords will agree.